Fortune Arterial

[MENTION=35749]Daniel2oo3[/MENTION] No problem if everything work fine..... Happy gaming then....:D

Hell Yeahh, thans for the upgrade Frank, worth waiting. Now it's time to play and wait for the next route (Erika I suppose). Regards! ^^

lol good job keep going in that way!! (strangely everyone on A-S want the little girl┐( ̄ー ̄)┌)

Erika is my second character, my best character is Kiriha and THANK GOD it was the FIRST girl. I really wanna play Erika and Haruna in English, I played both of their routes in japanese and I know a few things, but I don't mind wait more time, Frank is doing a really awesome work.

So... is shiro route incomplete or what? started to encounter jap text right after i entered shiro route 5/25 was it?

EDIT: nvm, patch was installed on the wrong directory for god knows why reason

Last edited:
I can't get the download link to work at all... am i just completely failing or am i missing something?

I can't get the download link to work at all... am i just completely failing or am i missing something?
The server the patch is on is currently down... we'll reupload it to another server in a moment.

The download is restored. We also made a small change to the patch as well (v0.7.1)

My apologies. Patch v0.7.1 fixes a few lines that were left untranslated in v0.7 because of my careless mistake. Please install the new version instead.

ADD: There seems to be a problem with line breaking in the scene replay mode. I'll release a patch to fix this (along with many more typos I have failed to notice =P) soon.

Reactions: Benny1
Will you guys translate the Extra part of each route that you can select in from the Start Menu under Extra's?

Is there any chance of a walkthrough for the current routes atm? Cannot seem to find one online.

Any help would be appreciated.

You got stuck in the game? The game is easy, you have to choose the girl 4 or 5 times if you want to get her ending, if you change the girl, you will get the ''bad end'' with a different girl (I'm not going to spoil but is the same bad end, no matter what you choose).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?