Fortune Arterial

We are working on Shiro as we speak.

And btw, Shiro is mine!

[MENTION=30108]DashMad[/MENTION]

Please redownload the patch and try again

いえ、白が俺の獲物だ!

(That is the right kanji for her name right?)

Anyways, much thanks for translating this guys and am looking forward to all the future releases.

Shiro -> Erika -> Haruna -> True Route (0% translated) is in the works... iirc

Well Shiro 50% now

Nope Check. It's Shiro -> Haruna -> Erika -> True

But since you only feel for Shiro I don't think it matters. =P

I remember it backward then :x

But I heard you get another translator Frank!

everyone: If you detect any error in our work, please let me know at once. I'll fix it immediately. ^^

Hi there blackwings2.

Hmm that's weird, because I can easily find one by searching with google.

Maybe it's easier to find a new working copy then? ^^ You can get one in Checkmate's first post in this thread.

.........Or on second thought, maybe I've already posted a solution here. Don't know if it'll work for you as well but try this:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/active-projects-87/fortune-arterial-55415/index12.html#post485524

The name is supposed to be InstalledFolder (without space) and change the path to the place where your game is located.

* Insert the game CD or mount the game CD image before you run the game for the first time. Some copies just need you to do that.

If this is already correct and you still can't run the game then the problem is with your copy.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Thanks for the patch...
It is really good!!!:D
Anyway... I see Shiro's route is already 70%
Looking forward towards the new release...

My download of the patch v0.6 gets interrupted repeatedly. Have tried downloading using different browsers but they are all incomplete downloads. They usually stop at around 18MB

Last edited:
My download of the patch v0.6 gets interrupted repeatedly. Have tried downloading using different browsers but they are all incomplete downloads. They usually stop at around 18MB
Just tried and the download went smoothly. No interruptions whatsoever, and it also has resume capability. No signs of excessive load or anything that would cause that on the server either. Try using a download manager.

i have the same problem like dashmad, i already redownload the patch, but still can't apply the patch
i use windows 7 ultimate 32bit
please help me... and thanks for your hardwork

I think Shiro route must be almost finished. Maybe in a few days Frank will tell us something about it.

Hi [MENTION=31463]atataraoaratata[/MENTION].

Have you checked your filesize and md5? Do they match the one we provided on the download page?

Hm... can someone tell me if the widescreen actually working? change the ws option to on from the system menu and its still on 4:3 ratio. the ws seems to be squeezed

rather than 4:3, its actually less than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷