Fortune Arterial

Hi again juan.

Sorry for the lack of update. =/ It's either a lot of things have suddenly hit me which makes me really busy; or I'm just using that as an excuse to act lazy. Anyway, I can't say for sure when I'll be done with Hina route, but I promise I'll get everything done before 2014.

Again, don't hesitate to report errors, major or trifling.

Hi again juan.

Sorry for the lack of update. =/ It's either a lot of things have suddenly hit me which makes me really busy; or I'm just using that as an excuse to act lazy. Anyway, I can't say for sure when I'll be done with Hina route, but I promise I'll get everything done before 2014.

Again, don't hesitate to report errors, major or trifling.

i report... somethings eroor with you.... :runhappy:

Excuse me! I know you have told me [2100] error in first topic but I have tried to download your copy but that error continued so what can I do to fix that. Ah I use win 7 32 bit.

I did it but I can not play on win7 but I can play it on virtual pc xp mode. I really thank for your advice.
Another error appeared when I run it on xp mode after patch succesfully
61418341.jpg

Could you help me again ? I really want to play this game because I have anime of it and it so wonderful.

Last edited:
I did it but I can not play on win7 but I can play it on virtual pc xp mode. I really thank for your advice.
Another error appeared when I run it on xp mode after patch succesfully
61418341.jpg

Could you help me again ? I really want to play this game because I have anime of it and it so wonderful.
It says data01xxx.arc doesn't exist. Perhaps you're lacking some of the necessary files. Try reinstalling the game from scratch and apply the patch afterwards.

Could someone answer me something?

The download link of the full game from Tessu's DLL is approximately 6.90G and the download from XDCC is approximately 2.90G.
Are they different?

My upload has all the bonus OST and all the extra goodies.

My download is by all means the complete pack of Fortune Arterial. If you wish I can easily upload just the game and the right material that is needed for the installation.

What is this new game you are talking about? This game has more stuff inside? By the way, Frank how is the translation? I know I can be a bother but I really want to see Haruna and Erika routes ready hehe.

Hi I downloaded the game but i keep getting this message 『FORTUNE ARTERIAL』を挿入してください even when I apply the no dvd crack. Can some one give me any suggestions? Thanks!

Try checking your system locale just in case... or use the x64 patch... or use another crack/no-dvd patch... or grab the copy we provide.

By the way, this thread isn't meant for general troubleshooting with the game itself, especially if you obtained the copy somewhere unrelated to us. We appreciate your feedback and report if you find a problem with the patch, but if you have problems with running or installing the game, please ask around in the appropriate section.

Thanks for the reply sorry im kinda new in these forums didn't realize this wasn't the correct place to ask that question. You mentioned about downloading the game from you guys but it seems the bitshare links are down couldn't get part 2 to work. Will you guys re upload them?

It is still alive as far as I know. Just that progress is slow down

Well, Frank is taking his time. He promised he would finished the game before 2014 and I trust him. It's true that his last patch was the last year but when he works in the project you can see that his last update was in May, so let's give him time. I'm rpetty sure he has his own business and he will be back as soon as possible. Thanks to him I can play this awesome game and I don't mind to wait until he's back again.

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] ; did say by years end, somewhere. I have no reason not to believe him, so I can wait. Though I will be checking the project page almost daily...

Having passed through the fires of TL hell, VNs are easymode now. Just drop me a PM, seeing how no one in IRC wants to talk to me apparently. /hmph

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry if i ask, but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up Ex track for RJ01197125?
Nikko0906 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, is it possible to re-upload links for mp3 of RJ319423 and RJ338926?
hogaylo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,
[RJ087614]
Please reupload, thanks