[FMV] veien hjem, med hjertet ("the road home, by heart")

fuyu

Daydreamer
Dec 21, 2011
(I'm not even sure if FMV is a proper abbrovation, but I meant 'fan music video', in any case.)

I'm an avid hobby photographer, and I use my phone camera a lot, as a under-qualified substitute until I can afford a proper analogue/film camera. I also film a lot with it, and this is a short video I created some 2 weeks ago. The footage is simply of the road home to my house, from a random destination, set to my favourite song by a Norwegian shoegaze band, Dråpe.

[video=vimeo;33402237]http://vimeo.com/33402237[/video]

You can probably tell that the quality is not the best, but I hope some of you will like it regardless. (The video looks better in a small frame, but I don't know how to fix that, hehe.)

: )

Random and somewhat weird, but it has a nice feeling to it somehow; felt like I was really taking a ride in the car.

The effect might've been greater had the camera not shaken so much, but it's understandable.

Overall, it's simplistic, and I liked how it sped up when the tempo got faster.

Off-topic: Lucky, you guys got snow already. q_q

Yeah, I realize it's shaking terribly. At first I planned to keep the whole video at normal speed (just trim it a lot, naturally), but I figured it might make the shaking seem less out of place, if I sped it up. I'm not sure whether it was successfull, or not. ^^"

I like simplistic things the most, I think it shows in pretty much all of my works, haha. Writing, photography, drawing, etc.~ But I'm glad you liked it, somewhat. : )

Off-topic: Well, actually, the snow is gone now. It has been coming and going. It snowed yesterday, but now it's gone again. Sad, isn't it? T^T

i;m liked the scenery there~~ wish i can go there when i see fuyu video... ahaha~~

i think's it funny.. when u spedu up the record... but u pick nice song indeeed.. :D

You should see the scenery when it's snowing and the landscape is completely covered in a white blanket. (More so than it is in in that video.) My hometown, and Norway as a whole, imo, is most beautiful when it's snow~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25