Fave Series: FF7 plus Criss Core, FF8 and FF10

Heroes/Sub Heroes: Vincent Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Zack Fair, Auron

Villain: Sephiroth all the way!

I don't know about you guys, but I found my new favorite Final Fantasy: Final Fantasy Type-0 (Reishiki) for PSP. I've been playing this for hours and it's awesome!!!! I found it Way better than Final Fantasy XIII and even Final Fantasy XII!!!!!! Surprisingly this is the most violent and bloody Final Fantasy ever!!!!!!!!!

well....i'm kinda FF fans actually. i like all of them.
my personal fav would be FF IX and Dissidia FF. reason? because FF IX was my first FF game that i played. and i can play it over and over again! LOL!

My personal FF favorite top threes:

Top 3 Games:
Final Fantasy 4 (to me this is the TRUE and only final fantasy)
Final Fantasy 9 (The last game without guns with real style)
Final Fantasy 7 (Its the reason I bought a PS1 after watching the "reset" commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru9zzFEdGWk) I still think its an epic commercial lol.

Top 3 Protagonists:
Cecil (FF4) A true knight.
Zidane (FF9) He's a happy-go duel'wieldn thief - what else needs to be said?
Red XIII (FF7) Well to begin with...he has 4 legs, a tail...and can talk.

Top 3 Villians:
Golbez (FF4) he just WOULDN'T die!
Kefka (FF6) Unpredictable madness.
Sephiroth (FF7) A damaged, psychotic one winged angel

Top 3 Disliked Games:
FF13 (Its like playing a bad 90's music video...then re-imagined as kpop...I just...no)
FF12 (I actually enjoyed the gameplay BUT I HATED Vaan, story had zero depth and lacked of any character development.)
FF Dissidia Series (I honestly believe they butchered the characters personalities in this series)

That said I have zero desire to play any of the new FF coming up and if they ever remade FF7...well without the original team I'm afraid it would be something very different from what we are grew up with and loved.

So if they ever go back to their roots of swords, towering castles and simply airships...let me know.

loved all ff games! though IX would still be my fave!

Series FF Crisis Core, FF Tactics War of the Lions, FF Dissidia 1+2, FF 13

Characters good - Onion Knight, Cloud, Zack, Tidus, Zidane, Lightning

characters bad - Garland, Sephiroth, Jecht

All time fave character - Shantotto ^^

FF7-10 and Crisis core Where my favoritees.

Characters that I like are

Good
Aeris (FF7), Zack (FF7), Zidane (FFIX), Beatrix (FFIX)-was bad at first, but turned good :D, Auron (FFX)

Last edited:
hmm.....FF 6 still the best for storyline i think:>

the only 1s i ever finished was X n X-2, but 7 n 8 r great 1s as well.

Top 3 Series
1.) Final Fantasy VIII
2.) Final Fantasy VII
3.) Final Fantasy Tactics
I can argue this with myself for hours but in all around terms this is probably the most accurate.

Characters (Good)
1.) Squall Leonhart
2.) Claire "Lightning" Farron
3.) Tough Call, either Freya Crescent(FFIX), Vincent Valentine(FFVII) or Kain Highwind(FFIV)
Only reason Vincent makes this list is his story because he is hands down the 3rd worst playable character in FFVII... (Without cheating)

Characters (Bad)
1.) Caius Ballad
2.) Sephiroth
3.) Fuujin or Beatrix
FFXIII-2 was okay at best but I really fell in love with Caius, everything about his ideas just seemed so right to me. I easily would have became like him if I were in his shoes. Fuujin and Beatrix technically don't belong on this list but yeah...

hmm....the classic.....still haven't play ff 3 yet=/...ff X is the easiest i think..the final boss is

a joke, and once you have yojimbou..dark aeon or all monster arena are a joke too:)

Fave Series
FFV & FFIX

Fave Good Guys
Zidane (FFIX), Faris (FFV), Cyan (FFVI)

Fave Baddies
Kefka (FFVI)

I'm still debating if I want to fork out the cash to buy it. I'm very tempted though.

I'm still debating if I want to fork out the cash to buy it. I'm very tempted though.

i wonder about that. After all, most of the things in the game r still the same. Jz the graphics r better though

I know, right? But for some reason I just really want to play it in HD :P. Cuz I do want to replay the game, but I'm just not sure if I want to play it at that price...I'll probably wait for the price to go down. Unless I can convince one of my siblings to buy it, and then borrow it for free :D

Reactions: efudgewayne
So far I finished : FFI, FFII, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX
In progress : FFIII

so the favorite characters and series are based on the game I've played

Favorites : FFVIII, FFIX
Characters(good) : Firion, Minwu, Ingus, Cloud, Squall, Quistis
Characters(bad) : Palamecian Emperor, Seifer, Sephiroth

Maybe the answer is different if I play more.
Can't wait to finish FFIV, FFV, FFVI

Played them all, except FF 3... still didnt finish it on PSP, its not really pushing me to play it.

Favourite FF ever: FF VII (cliche, I know, but I really love it), and FF IX
Characters I love the most in FF -GOOD- : Garnet, Aerith, Squall, Cloud, Rydia
Characters I love the most in FF -EVILLL-: Kuja, Sephiroth, Kefka, Emperor

I am playing XIV now and am at level 50 with a Palladin and lvl 46 wiht a White Mage but hope to go back and play some of the earlier games. Any reccomendations?

will have to be PC because i dont own a console of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.