Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年!2018

got karna and shiki void.... I guess nothing more... :3 ... then again mats hell awaits me D:

I have no luck with assassins.....fine then! Screw you Stheno and you too Mysterious Heroine X!! I have Jack and Carmilla, so I don't need you!

I'm sorry! I'm lying! Please drop for me!

Got Attila in a 10 roll in december. I only ever get 5* sabers lol. Don't know which paid gacha i wanna pick. On the one hand i want Shiki, on the other hand the other one would probably yield me something more useful, since all my 5* servants are in the first paid gacha.

vHibRf.png

I had 1 ticket and 8 quartz, the tears of joy when I manage to finally summon her after this long ;_;

Ugh, sometimes I wish I had start playing when the JP version launched....oh well, in time.....I hope....

300 quartz and 4 summon tickets and I finally got Brynhild with mixed feelings. It's nice to have a second 5* Lancer but now I can no longer find an excuse to keep using Eliza lol. Still using Halloween Eliza though. Also got Fionn, Beowulf and Siegfried.....but who cares about them. I have more than enough Sabers and Berserkers and I'll rather use Eliza if I HAVE to use a 4* lancer. Only other noteworthy pull was a 2nd Jeanne. Of course still no Stheno.

I still have nearly 60 quartz left....but I think I'll save them for next event.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 節分酒宴絵巻 鬼楽百重塔

Going after Shiki in current event:
Attempt one
Game - Oh look, you're pulling an auto 4-5 star servant! Is it going to be Shiki or the Stheno you've been looking for? Rejoice! It's another Hercules!
Me - Ugh that sucks.

Attempt two
Game - Oh, you pulled an assassin! It's Jing Ke! Oh another assassin! It's Jing ke! Yet another assassin!? Yet another Jing ke! lol another assassin! Oh wait, it's turning gold! Stheno is within your reach! Rejoice! It's Jack the Ripper!
Me - Oh for the love of....wait, a second Jack!? nvm, that's cool.

Attempt three
Game - You know what, I've given you more than enough servants. Take this Kiyohime and random 4 star craft and enjoy Unlimited 3-Star Crafts!
Me - ......

Attempt four
Game - Oh, trying again? Look how lucky, you're pulling another auto 4-5 star servant! Oooh, it's a Saber! Shiki is going to be yours! Rejoice! It's another Siegfied!
Me - *throws phone*

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 復刻版:空の境界/the Garden of Order -Revival-

300+ saint quartz......and avenger never popped...I hate this game now.
:akazukin_down:

Going after Shiki in current event:
Attempt one
Game - Oh look, you're pulling an auto 4-5 star servant! Is it going to be Shiki or the Stheno you've been looking for? Rejoice! It's another Hercules!
Me - Ugh that sucks.

Attempt two
Game - Oh, you pulled an assassin! It's Jing Ke! Oh another assassin! It's Jing ke! Yet another assassin!? Yet another Jing ke! lol another assassin! Oh wait, it's turning gold! Stheno is within your reach! Rejoice! It's Jack the Ripper!
Me - Oh for the love of....wait, a second Jack!? nvm, that's cool.

Attempt three
Game - You know what, I've given you more than enough servants. Take this Kiyohime and random 4 star craft and enjoy Unlimited 3-Star Crafts!
Me - ......

Attempt four
Game - Oh, trying again? Look how lucky, you're pulling another auto 4-5 star servant! Oooh, it's a Saber! Shiki is going to be yours! Rejoice! It's another Siegfied!
Me - *throws phone*

That the story of my life (in this game) exept I don't pull 5*.

But well, since the last time I got Minomoto no Raiko (my waifu number 3), and, while trying to get Asagami Fujino, Ryougi Shiki Saber and Asagami Fujino.

Oh, and I also got Siegfried, Lancelot (Saber) and Ryougi Shiki (Assassin).

My JP account is now more than OK. My only missing waifu is Jeanne Alter.

On my NA account I'm just stock up all the quartz I can since november for the Jeanne Alter rate up next month.

That the story of my life (in this game) exept I don't pull 5*.

But well, since the last time I got Minomoto no Raiko (my waifu number 3), and, while trying to get Asagami Fujino, Ryougi Shiki Saber and Asagami Fujino.

Oh, and I also got Siegfried, Lancelot (Saber) and Ryougi Shiki (Assassin).

My JP account is now more than OK. My only missing waifu is Jeanne Alter.

On my NA account I'm just stock up all the quartz I can since november for the Jeanne Alter rate up next month.

Oh, congrats on Mama Raiko!

I did eventually get my Shiki (Saber), I won't disclose the amount of quartz it took. Just know I literally had tears streaming down my face when I pulled her.

I'm not good with rate ups. With the exception of Jack, Fran and now Shiki....I have never gotten the servant I wanted during their rate up. I missed Tamamo in her first rate up and again in her rate up day during Valentines. I finally got her during the "Caster/Rider/Assassin only" thing. I also pulled 20 (exaggerated) Jing Ke, a 3rd Jack and 2 Carmilla during that rate up.....guess what assassin I didn't it?

If it's next month in NA then I also need to stock up on quartz, I also want to stock up some for when they eventually do the Fate/Extra CCC event. I will have my BB and Meltlilith, I think Passionlip was through quest so I'm not worried about her.

My account I'm only missing: Okita Souji (granted I didn't have the fonds at that time to really go after her), Mysterious Heroine X and a certain goddess. The sisters are really burning a hole in the back of my head.

Thanks

If it's next month in NA then I also need to stock up on quartz, I also want to stock up some for when they eventually do the Fate/Extra CCC event. I will have my BB and Meltlilith, I think Passionlip was through quest so I'm not worried about her.

You can guess what is to come on NA server by checking what have been done on the JP one. Fate/Extra Event (if it isn't canceled due to licencing right) should take place around January if I remember correctly. BB is the one we can get through quest.

By that time, there will be two new sister to your collection near November/December : young Medusa (Lancer) and "older" Medusa named Gogon (Avenger).

Not Passionlip but BB :akazukin_down: Screw it I'll save up my luck!! :akazukin_fight:

By that time, there will be two new sister to your collection near November/December : young Medusa (Lancer) and "older" Medusa named Gogon (Avenger).

:akazukin_dead:

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 復刻版:空の境界/the Garden of Order -Revival-

well on this event... i... NP5 bediviere and grailed him.... no sr at all...

NA....err....NA event.....got Helena on the very first free summon ticket.

Normally I'll be jumping for joy....but somehow this scares me. My luck isn't that great, so I'm resigning myself to never pull Nightingale.

Meaning more quartz for JAlter!

It's....been a hell of a week.

I gave into temptation and tried for Nightingale and failed splendidly....got no one of note and no CE of note either....
On my second round, I didn't realize Medb summon was added and clicked that instead of Nightingale.....and actually managed to get Medb.
Then....they added Cu Alter......and I was piss. Though I do want him, that's too many back to back summon events and gave up going after him. I'm happy about Medb but I more wanted Cu Alter.
:akazukin_down:

And then JAlter summon event started......and yeah first round the game just laughed at me. I pulled Hercules....twice....in the same 10 draw...when he's already MAX NP!!! Damnit give me Vlad or Fran hell even Lancelot! Better yet, give me Stheno!!:akazukin_rage:

Second round and third round....was worst servant wise but it was a nice haul CE wise. Managed to completely breakthrough 2 of the event CE and even got my final Kaleidoscope. So on to the fourth and final round.....and it couldn't have been worst. Of the bat I got a 3 star servant and a 4 star CE.....so my hopes had drained to 0......and then second to last pull.....I GOTS JALTER!!!!!
:akazukin_yeah:

P.S. It goes without saying that I still don't have Stheno.....

You know, I have spend 5 Golden Tickets and 264 SQ for JAlter and I only got Atalanta. Before I tried 50 Golden Ticket and 90 SQ for Medb and just got Astolfo.

I'm thinking on stoping this game. It's just not rewarding and take so much time.

You know, I have spend 5 Golden Tickets and 264 SQ for JAlter and I only got Atalanta. Before I tried 50 Golden Ticket and 90 SQ for Medb and just got Astolfo.

I'm thinking on stoping this game. It's just not rewarding and take so much time.

I wouldn't even blame you, it seems to be far easier for people to get servants in the JP version that I seriously suspect they dropped the drop rate in the NA version. They seriously, seriously need to change the SQ draws from guaranteed 3 Star servant to guaranteed 4 Star or higher I don't care about getting a 4 or even 5 star CE most of the time. 3 star servants are just not rewarding and even less so if you're spending money to get them.

I wouldn't even blame you, it seems to be far easier for people to get servants in the JP version that I seriously suspect they dropped the drop rate in the NA version. They seriously, seriously need to change the SQ draws from guaranteed 3 Star servant to guaranteed 4 Star or higher I don't care about getting a 4 or even 5 star CE most of the time. 3 star servants are just not rewarding and even less so if you're spending money to get them.

They recently release the actual drop rate of F/GO for 4*/5* servants :L Its pretty grim but in line with what what expected for 5*. 4* is a lot lower than what people expected though.

had 120 quartz saved up, only got a 4* berserker. the drop rates suck.. =/

They recently release the actual drop rate of F/GO for 4*/5* servants :L Its pretty grim but in line with what what expected for 5*. 4* is a lot lower than what people expected though.

Yeah. Using the Cu Alter as an example.

Cu Alter - 0.7% Due to rate up
Thomas Edison - 1.5% Due to rate up

All other 5 star - .023%
All other 4 star - .075%

So, I have a 3% chance to get any 4 star servant and a 0.075% chance to get the one I want. That's just not good odds at all. You are pretty much guaranteed to waste money as while there are a few good 3 stars.....for later content they just are not viable. They say that it will be added soon where SQ 10 draw will give a guaranteed 4 Star servant and 4 Star CE......but as long as they aren't do that right now, it's still a system made to suck money.

@Shir0
120 quartz is just enough to test waters, if you really gunning for something you need at least 300-400+ or A++ Luck.
Looking at these abysmally low rates, My luck which I thought was terrible is actually pretty damn extraordinary. Even though I'm not being able to pull the one servant I really want. Of all the limited time servants, I've missed a total of 6. But if you look at it positively, I beat that ridiculous 0.7% rate 5 times. And among all the .075% and .023% waifu servants that I want......I'm ONLY missing Stheno. It does give me a better appreciation for my draws.......but I still feel the game is purposely holding Stheno ransom.

[MENTION=106936]NAFE[/MENTION]; I've only paid for those 100% 5* servant gachas (new years or anniversary, not sure) till now, so saving up to 300-400 quartz will take a while and a couple free quartz events. my luck isn't too bad, tho. with my limited gacha rolls i got like 5 5* and 15 4* servants.

[MENTION=106936]NAFE[/MENTION]; I've only paid for those 100% 5* servant gachas (new years or anniversary, not sure) till now, so saving up to 300-400 quartz will take a while and a couple free quartz events. my luck isn't too bad, tho. with my limited gacha rolls i got like 5 5* and 15 4* servants.

At this point, unless I really want the servant.....I'm probably not going to bother anymore with non-100% gachas unless it's a limited time servant....and then only if I really want the servant. I usually have a "want to have all the characters" mentality with these gacha games.....but it's just too damn expensive with too low rates. I've all but given up on gettng Stheno as the more servants added, the smaller the chance I'll get her outside of a rate up.

The next possible event coming up is the Fate/Accel Zero Order.....and thankfully the main one (our goddess like, holy grail mama Iris!) is gotten through quest. I do want Iskandar and EMIYA (assassin) but I think I'll just leave my fate up to summon tickets. I'll instead be saving SQ for Shuten Douji.

It does give me a better appreciation for my draws.......

Yeah, because when you were saying you "just get a 5* you don't want" with few roll, it's very hard for players like me who doesn't even get a 4* with 4 month worth of SQ.

But since FGO is the game generating the most money, I don't see DW changing is way before long.

What's is funny is while I have no luck on my JP and NA FGO's account, I'm fabulously lucky on my Fire Emblem Heroes's account (49 5* heroes) and I don't put money on any of these.

In my case, I prefer buying goodies intead virtual Servant. I have a nice Nendoroid and figure collection over the years now.

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN! welcome to the hell called FGO k?

well before when we roll we need 4 quartz instead of 3... so NA think twice when you start the game with 3 sq rolls :D

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN! welcome to the hell called FGO k?

well before when we roll we need 4 quartz instead of 3... so NA think twice when you start the game with 3 sq rolls :D

People telling me its hell rolling with 30 quartz and I'm like "Boy. You haven't seen hell"

People telling me its hell rolling with 30 quartz and I'm like "Boy. You haven't seen hell"

lol usually why I don't play games when they first come out. Rates are always increased or prices always drop later. But, the name "fate/" pretty much sealed my .....nevermind bad pun.

I didn't even know about JP Fate/GO until nearly half a year or more after it came out through fan art/doujin on image sites. Or I would most likely had a JP account. Now though, meh...too late. Kinda like my story with JP PSO2.....I left for awhile due to the hype of the English version....and in that time, I missed the Fate/Kaleid crossover.....the Project Diva crossover....the Madoka crossover.....the FFXIV crossover....now those items from it are stupidly expensive. I could have had my character decked in Chloe's gear, using Ruby while talking in Tohsaka Rin's voice (actually my character does have Kana Ueda's voice unlock, but she's just using average Kansei-ben).

Stupid Sega of America.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!