Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! ネロ祭再び ~2017 Autumn~

When you farm at 3 turns, even at +5 or so you are getting a good 110 petals on average, can run 12+ runs an hour without too much stress assuming a healthy supply of apples and you are looking at 2 box an hour by a relative conservative estimate.

I am at a mere 40 box myself.

I already have 3 of the Petals drop, gaining me about 70 - 100 per battle. Is there a way to go beyond that?
Loop the crap out of the highest difficulty one and hope that CE drops. From personal experience, it's an average of roughly 1 CE every 12 or so Boxes worth of Petals (though, this depends on your Petal efficiency)

I am only at my 6th run at the petal gacha while some people are at 200.
I've already opened 10 Boxes already, but...
wAG1.png

DKAmq.png

The petal CE doesn't drop for me. I thought it was going to drop since everytime there is a drop, I get it easy.....I guess that luck is all gone by now.

Also, if my servant that carries a bonus ce dies, does that negate the bonus effect?

Last edited:

Added yah bruh.
Okita pickup is on now. The gacha diet is proving to be a hard thing to do.

Not rolling, i dont fall for gacha tempts. I have 0 to no idea how to play right now due to 2 years blank. Event? Wont bother i guess, i dont know what is left or right.

Start NA or buy some stone account on Taobao, wait for your waifu, roll waifu. NA's first freebie servant isn't till Halloween so you won't be missing much, while stone accounts on jp should still be going for pretty cheap for quite a lot of rolls. Unless you have something against rerolling or actually ended up with a significant amount of stones on the old acc it is worth considering.

I have gifts amounting to a small amount of gems from all these inactivity (they still push rewards to all, including once quitters like me). Not rolling as mentioned above, I dont know how to play at the moment, still trying to regain some touch. Not playing NA, my servants from the past are actually still decent according to some friends (waver, vlad iii, heracles), just need to be carried till i grow a brain to play.

Loop the crap out of the highest difficulty one and hope that CE drops. From personal experience, it's an average of roughly 1 CE every 12 or so Boxes worth of Petals (though, this depends on your Petal efficiency)
Such motivation, I already want to kill myself at 40 boxes. Oh well, I'll probably suck it up and farm the hundred, gotta work on medals for now.
I have gifts amounting to a small amount of gems from all these inactivity (they still push rewards to all, including once quitters like me). Not rolling as mentioned above, I dont know how to play at the moment, still trying to regain some touch. Not playing NA, my servants from the past are actually still decent according to some friends (waver, vlad iii, heracles), just need to be carried till i grow a brain to play.
Nothing particularly hard content wise that you can't faceroll with what you have as long as you level your stuff so just take your time and catch up and sooner or later you'll remember how to play.

They're really spamming us with as much bait as possible right before some big one, I can smell it, maybe Semiramis that everyone wanted for so long?

Probably, to bait with bryn though...

yyuyOhF.png

Took me a while

idk is Bryn all that good a bait? Hardcore fans would be baited by fragment stuff but not sure about all the people just starting with FGO or recent Fate animes.

Although I guess it has been a long, long time since we've had her available.

I don't think Bryn was the bait, the fact that Okita is back is clearly a bait for quartz spending :L

How am I suppose to get to 50 Box when I just started my 10th box.
Btw, does levelling the petals bonus CE increases is effects?

Btw, does levelling the petals bonus CE increases is effects?

There is base effect and Limit Break effect, Limit Break is when you have 4 extra copies (so 5 in total) and you feed the extra 4 copies to the base copy and you'll gain the limit break effect.

There is base effect and Limit Break effect, Limit Break is when you have 4 extra copies (so 5 in total) and you feed the extra 4 copies to the base copy and you'll gain the limit break effect.

Is it worth it?

I got baited by okita and I rolled 2 times (I had 64 quartz) I got a dupe for a JK and beouwulf (still not gonna use him). As my last salty roll, guess who I got?

HIJIKATAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! KTKR!!!!!!!!!

I probably will regret wasting my quartz later :(

Last edited:

20 rolls for 2 4*s and 1 5* is ridiculously good considering the odds...

lol jiji too godly finale looks like a joke in comparison.

I just read the tweet that they are giving out one 4 star servant for free. I think I am dreaming since this seems too good to be true.

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/909305540882206720

Wait, WHAT ?! :disbelief:

I assume limited servant can't be chosen but it's time to dream. Artoria Pendragon Alter Lancer, Nitocris Assassin, Penthesilea, Medea Lily, Tamamo Berserker... So much choice... Who should I pick ?

So much choice... Who should I pick ?

Astolfo or Saber Alter..... I want both.

Also they are giving out 30 quartz for free.

Last edited:

I just done the Medb exebition quest.

Heracles seems fine, I will try it. The 2017 quest aren't on the Wiki, have you any very usefull tips like the last one ?

Wait, WHAT ?! :disbelief:

I assume limited servant can't be chosen but it's time to dream. Artoria Pendragon Alter Lancer, Nitocris Assassin, Penthesilea, Medea Lily, Tamamo Berserker... So much choice... Who should I pick ?

If you click on the link to main page news they have the available servants pictures, iirc it was all the story gacha ones.

I just done the Medb exebition quest.

Heracles seems fine, I will try it. The 2017 quest aren't on the Wiki, have you any very usefull tips like the last one ?
Everything should be youtubeable with some even having low rarity clears, just go glance here and c/p for search.This year's finale can be cheesed by Amakusa + art defense team again. The rest mostly depends on what you have. JK fox can be done by probably anything assuming you look up alignments to have a bit of a mix ahead of time. Stella is an interesting chess puzzle, depends on how many guts CE and servants you have. Spa-san is just about concentrating firepower. Da Vinci also killable by arts spam team + BB. Jiji is cheesable in a sense but takes some really specific stuff.

My 4-5 star servants are as follows:
saber: nero bride, frakenstein
archer: emiya, nikola tesla
lancer: none
rider: ishtar
assassin: carmilla, wu zetian
caster: none
rest: none

Whom should I pick? Should I pick a servant from one of the classes I have no 4/5* one? I thought about Nitocris or Lily for caster and Elizabeth or Artoria to have a lancer. Or do my available servants suck and I should get another saber/archer/rider/assassin? If so Astolfo, Saber Alter and Atalanta are the ones I am looking at. I don't really know the tiers of this game, though. So I don't really know what a good pick is.

DJ7XSKYUMAM0Fws.jpg

Last edited:

Good traits (if any) about the servants in question, not gonna bother translating all that.

Honestly this nerofest is the first time we've had anything that requires pretty specific servants. Everything up to this point, assuming no rules imposed by yourself about how to clear shit, are all pretty doable for any f2p player given a reasonable amount of time playing the game. So I'd say just go with who you like, you'll probably be much happier that way. For what it is worth though, Nito is pretty much mostly used for farming, the damage output isn't high enough to kill most things but you can np twice easily. Medea Lily was kinda useful this time for the stella post-guts heal spam but just go borrow someone's jeanne/merlin and you'll be better off for everything else. Neet alter lancer is strong and hard to get normally so pretty high on most people's priority list methinks. Lizard is somewhat decent but is really more support than dps, don't expect her to carry you.

After reading the post above, I started to think of getting Arturia Lancer Alter. The only lancers I have are 4* Fionn (I don't like his moveset) 4* Medusa and Enkidu. Before considering getting Alter Lancer, I was planning to get Saber Alter since the only saber carrying me is a JK Saber and a Lizard in a bikini armor.

...... I think I'll just get Astolfo just for the pure cuteness.

I still don't know Astolfo's gender.

I still don't know Astolfo's gender.

Originally, he is male but with a few tweaks and imaginations we can work it out.

After looking on Nitocris I agree her damage output is too low for me (even if her cutness is over 9000).

I think Medea Lily is very usefull but I don't like her moveset and I'm not into loli.

So I will summon Artoria Alter Lancer. Until now I always thought she was a 5 stars because of her counterpart so it's almost like I will have one.

And I think she is more visualy appealing. I only talk about her horse here and her underboobs is absolutly not a reason for me :pinocchio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/