Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Define your definition of Nekomimi...

g296.gif

when you become a nekomimi, you instantly become adorable :lovestruck:

Hmm... so what randomness has happened so far?~

Though it seems people have mistaken it somewhat for listing names... well at least someone is going around making a tree i think ;p

Then this rule applies [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]:

Also, keep in mind that depending on how close they're with me on ASF, their offer will take more priority over other offers :3 I look forward to seeing the amazing funny offers!~

Other than they are conditions, which are easily surmised in a list, but sure. :P

Mostly I found it funny that the first one (as of your last post) is normally the opposite, but strangely appropriate for this thread. :)

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; I was thinking more along the lines of something like "has the title of advisor, but it is just a title" kind of thing :D
Well all I could notice was how cool it was that you avatar actually cried in the same rhythm as the music I was playing...I've never seen anyone cry like that before. I think you'd make an excellent adviser btw.
YES a pet!

A frickin' pet Lioness!
How awesome is that!? xD

Awwww. I bet you realized everyone would go after your siggy eh? XD
Ah I was not the first one to think that uuh.

~King it would obviously have to be a Liomimi/Raionmimi. I think that in the world of nekomimi's around here the Liomimi truly is >King....

Well all I could notice was how cool it was that you avatar actually cried in the same rhythm as the music I was playing...I've never seen anyone cry like that before. I think you'd make an excellent adviser btw.

I love it when gifs sync with music :)
And thanks for your vote of confidence :menft:

im happy with the decision, sorry i havent replied sooner been busy... sort of XD

im happy with the decision, sorry i havent replied sooner been busy... sort of XD

actually 38, i was thinking that if more people don't make clans, you and sky should break off to make your own clan. the step sibling relationship can be considered weak enough for you guys to branch off

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; does that sound good? i mean, i'm pretty sure you wanted more than two clans lol

Last edited:
:sigh: Just how lazy are you people... Stop shoving all the work on [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; and make your trees yourselves!:objection: (what I'm going to do now)』

『But I have another idea? How about leaving all the work on family trees to me? I can't promise I'll make them immediately since I'm busy with FFFXIV and college already, but I have time to do something more while MG is on a break ^_^』

Reactions: renano
『Well, that's okay then... Anyway, I'll base mine off Inori's and go from there adding more details, is it okay by you, [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;???』

:sigh: Just how lazy are you people... Stop shoving all the work on [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; and make your trees yourselves!:objection: (what I'm going to do now)』

『But I have another idea? How about leaving all the work on family trees to me? I can't promise I'll make them immediately since I'm busy with FFFXIV and college already, but I have time to do something more while MG is on a break ^_^』

:gotidea: :whipmaster::whipmaster:

i guess i'll be forced to do the same :sigh: well, i should probably consult with [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for the family tree creation, since i have another sig maker in my family

『Hmmmm... I think it should be quite different from making siggies though...』

『I would rather concentrate on making in easy to understand first and appealing afterwards xD』

Yeah you guys are free to make as many groups as you want! Keep in mind that you can also be in more than one group :)

Maybe a double agent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mosawo wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210326-kiss-cr-editsystem-update.1063260/

Hello Shine.
The links are dead, so may I wait for your reupload?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVA ネトシス
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1125144

OVA ネトカノ
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1125143
dhoh0429 wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Hello Stetmann, Could you please re-upload '[桂井よしあき] 黒白Lovers 限定特典ドラマCD'?