Family Time~

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
A few rules~
1. Don't use anything inappropriate (names, stuff you do, etc.)
2. Don't forget to include your family number~ (1-5)
3. Make the families unique and interesting~

Here's how it works:

Families are made with a group of 3-6 different people. Others can either add to the family after #3 or start a new one. If a family reaches 6, the next poster starts the next family. Anyone can start a new family.
When you start a new family, each role is up for grabs.
(which means if you were in the last family, you may be taking a different role :P)

Each reply gets a certain order of who they are. (post 1 = #1, post 2 = #2, etc.)
Make sure you post your number so others keep track of who is who and when to start a new family~

When you take your number and role, go ahead and make the post
(ex: #1 father~~~~) this is so that you keep your place.

#1 chooses to be the father or mother.
#2 must take the role of the other parent. (whichever #1 didn't pick).
#3 gets to pick what child to be (and the gender).
#4 is younger and the opposite gender of #3.
#5 can be any grandparent.
#6 A relative of any family member. (cousin, aunt, uncle, in-laws, etc.)

Now edit your post with the following: (all of this is made up, don't use your real info~)

1. A name for you. (#1 picks the name of the family, but each person picks a name for themselves)
2. Your occupation(s) (job for father, wtv for mother, school type or name for each child, anything for the others)
3. Your day-to-day life. (what it's like doing what you do~)
4. How you spend time with your family, and who you like spending more time with~
5. Special (this is a wild card where you say almost anything. ex: friends, favorite stuff, dreams, quirks, etc.)

The first reply gets to start~

(i couldn't decide what color to use, so i used several x_x)

i shall be the father by the name of godrick~?
my job is that of a waste disposal agent~
i got radioactive waste on me today and turned green my coworkers laughed at me >.>
my family believes that im a normal father but in fact im a serial killer who has claimed over 6 lives~
i like donuts!

i cant help it its not like im trying to make it depressing or anything i just likez my black humor~

btw i cant post again can i? it would mess up the order and such?

Last edited:
#2 (I think you could make it better~ certainly change the 4th thing. I'll try to help you out a bit~)
1 Mrs. Silvia Godrick~

2&3 I'm a parent who takes our children to many places to enrich their lives~

4 At the end of the day, we all do some devotional reading and occasionally go out together as a family~

5 I'm treated like a princess whenever me and him have alone time~ :P

(you can certainly make things as long or short as you want~ but it shouldn't be too negative.)

1. Azrael Godrick
2. The oldest offspring, I'm a talented male teenager that has excelled in music, maths, karate and is the second lieutenant in the robotics team of high school.
3. Usually my day begins with a heavy cardio routine followed by school and after that I spend the evening with my friends and/or my harem.
4. I usually play with my little sister, she seems to have a brother complex, so she gets jealous when she sees me at school.
5. Last week my band was asked to perform for a charity event downtown............

4~
1 Voldemort~
2 Sing, dancing, creating musicals~
3 Sits in a dark room tapping away at some computer before going out for the night~
4 Evil plots here and there~
5 Dreams of finding that invisible cloak~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/