Fake website posting "unscanned" hentai

Otsego

Aug 19, 2015
Hello Hentai-Lovers!

Disclaimer: I´m not advertising for another website, i just want to understand a few things.

So i was in a search for new hentai manga releases, bc so far february was kinda disapointing, and stumbled upon a website "http://mangatown-zip-torrent.doorblog.jp/". As i went through few pages i was pretty surprised, because this website had alot of hentai manga, that wasnt listed on any other website. So i wasted about 6 hours to compare the h.m. on the website and the one i already have.

"Why wasted?" you might aks. Well thats because all of the zip´s i have downloaded were not hentai mangas, but files filled with null bytes... Thats why, if you go to that website, just look, dont download!

As i said before: that website had lots of H-manga not listed on other sharing websites. the download files were fake, but the H-manga itself wasnt. For example "[飛龍乱] 蜜ノ月". You won´t find downloads, but you will find it on japaneese amazon.

Can someone explain to me, why that fake, timewasting website has those real H-manga listed, but for example this one, doesnt?

Best Regards
Otsego

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.