Experience

One time during Adult school i was there to make up for a missing credit and my ex was there to get a jump on extra credit so she doesn't have to take the class next year. We sat next to each other and there weren't that much students during adult school give or take about 9 of us plus the teacher. When we are "getting ready to take a test" we are allowed to help each other her and I would skoot in our chairs next to each other then we would put our back pack on our lap while she gave me a handjob, with her i just teased her since doing it to her would be much harder so i would just tease her by rubbing my finger on her panties. Who knew that missing credits could result in you finding your gf and being in a relationship for 2 years? Well in any case those were probably the days where i wish class wouldn't end.

I'm not really interested in Home Economics class but there's this one event in that class that changed my mind. We were cooking a particular dish (I can't remember though) and we were in a grouped by our teacher. Luckily, I was grouped with one of the pretty girls in our class (Most of us guys think so). Like I said, I've no interest in Home Economics but I'm somehow I'm good at it, quite the contrary. Me and the girl were tasked to slice up something, sausages I think? And while a was slicing, i could feel my elbow touching something very, very soft. It was her breasts! I Apologized and she did not respond and quite red actually. That's when I thought: "I LOVE HOME ECONOMICS, HOT DAMN!"

My first time was...interesting
something out of a vanilla doujinshi honestly :blushing:

And that was when I was 18 haha. Never really gave into the social stigma of "Having to lose it early because I am a guy"
And really wanted this to happen with someone I loved (my now fiancee, I was her first as well)
It was very... tense until we began the (ahem) motions. I was so worried about her being hurt that I think about it now and do nothing but laugh haha.
I did make her orgasm though :menft:
Was studying techniques and such beforehand since I was so self conscious about my entire being that I wanted to satisfy her haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.
bonbokobon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
I would like the art CG for this please.
男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR