Fixed Errors on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
I've been hearing that people encountered errors on the site, the most common being Cloudflare error and bad gateway. I'd like to know how many users have encountered such errors and which errors have been encountered.

Please also include the approximate time you encountered the error as well as your geographical location (you can PM it to me if you don't like revealing it to the public).

Thanks in advance.

Can't goes in the forum - Cloud-thingy issue

For the past 2-3 days I'm unable to get into the forum, and I'm getting that error Cloud-thing.
Have anybody suffer the same issue, or is it just me?

Upvote 0
Re: Can't goes in the forum - Cloud-thingy issue

Where would that be? I mean the 'retry live version'.

Upvote 0

umm.. it's small... above cloudzero.. in the right... ~__~

Upvote 0

I see... Alright, when I encounter similar problem again, I'm gonna try that 'retry live version' thing.
Wish me luck, guys.

*PS - Admin, please keep this thread open, in case it didn't work.

Upvote 0
It happens on occassion. Retrying the live version usually works. At least until it happens again. ^^

Upvote 0
Only happened to me like twice or 3 times when i first joined (hasn't happened since)

Upvote 0
GMT+8, MY
for me those cloudflare error came out at various times [be it midday or midnight] around once every 2-3 days ..

i don't know if this is related but i noticed that this error doesn't show up only for this site but other site as well ..

389935_3098902317612_1415766108_33155738_1992233015_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm...the cloud-flare problems seem like they are getting smaller and smaller...I haven't had an error for a week...

Upvote 0
I now have this error, its not letting me on the site and "retry live version" has never worked for me...

Upvote 0
I have had this problem too, probably the server being offline for a short period of time.

I just come back a different time. The server is back up then.

Upvote 0
the last time i got an error was when i post my last post here .. lol
coincidence i guess.. i mean pure luck?

edit: no edit, something's wrong with my sentence structure... and i can't seem to find the correct way of conveying.. i mean.. putting it all in one nice sentence ... nvm, its midnight here.. and i've been learning driving car and motorcycle the whole day, damn that institute, there's too much people that their schedule is too tight.[pushing the fault to something else shamelessly] ​

ignore my ... well-its-a-kind-of-rant-i guess-but-never-mind​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Funny thing happened to me yesterday.
Right after I read this topic, I went to the Introduction section.
And like always, I opened all the new threads in there.
And guess what, all the taps for those threads, I got Cloud error again.
Afterward, I couldn't get in the forum due to the Cloud-thingy error, the whole day.

Today, all seem to be back to normal.

Upvote 0
i've been having this problem for the whole weekend :( is there any known fix for it? or just wait a while and hopefully it will go away...?

I'm -5 (EST) for the whole weekend of January 28th-29th.

Upvote 0
(Im expecting the one that said neither to experience it soon)
I had the cloudflare error repeatedly throughout the day yesterday

Upvote 0
oh sorry. yeah i mean the cloudflare problem where all it says is "Website Offline, No Cached Version Available"

update: just as randomly as it started...it stopped about 2 hours after i made this post :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This will be solved very soon. Please be patient till then. It's just caused by overloads on the server. For now get used to it. :p

Upvote 0
What do you mean "cloudflare is a virus"? It shouldn't ask you to register, it's just a web page that opens, saying "were sorry but the web site you are looking for is down, try using a cached version". Or something like that.

It shouldn't ask you to register.

Upvote 0
but i click the bottom below it will direct connect its company web pages for register...Blur

What do you mean "cloudflare is a virus"? It shouldn't ask you to register, it's just a web page that opens, saying "were sorry but the web site you are looking for is down, try using a cached version". Or something like that.

It shouldn't ask you to register.
but all of user of ASF was facing this problem??:confused:

Upvote 0
What button?

The only one that should be clicked is the one that lets you use the cached version of the web page.

I think you are the only one Kuokhh to have this problem.

Upvote 0
What button?

The only one that should be clicked is the one that lets you use the cached version of the web page.

I think you are the only one Kuokhh to have this problem.
oh i see.. scare is virus loh...sorry keep disturbing you...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.