EROGE/HGAME HELP

huntersw2

Trusted Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am fairly new to the whole Eroge and Hgame world. And to this sight shockingly. And have a question where does everyone find their Hgames? i found a place for visual novels but not one for Hgames. Is their a specific site everyone goes to or does everyone take their chances on torrent sites which i don't have much experiance with. So can anyone give me a few pointers? Still learning my way around this site as well.

Hello I'm also pretty new to eroges but I can suggest some of the sites I used so far.
Anime-sharing is of course very good source for games but usually I only use torrents here because downloading through the browser would take to long for me. Do you have problems with findig something on a torrent site or don't you understand how torrents work in general? www.onlyhgames.com/ also has a wide range of games which you can download very fast.
If you only want a cg I recommend hitomi.la .

More concerned about viruses from torrent sites and don't know how they work at all. I found a download forum on this site but can't find it again can you point me to it?

If you want to use a torrent you first need a torrent-client, there are several you can use just google it. Then there are .torrent files you can open with that client, or sometimes you find something called "magnet link" if you click on this links your torrent program should start by itself. Viruses, well...download at own risk but i use torrents for all sort of things and it hasn't been a big deal so far.
www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/ if you want to download through your browser and at www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/ you find torrents for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
update for this
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ブナンナシメジ-体験版24-04.1248462/
btw thx for bothering with something obscure like this
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the update to the game? It was riddled with unholy amount of bugs
UnHolY JaiL TRPG to v24/05/26 (v1.11B)
Plerrr wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ435549 please, and whats the artist behind your background animation?
NIKKA wrote on Esan's profile.
[130430][Apricot Cherry] インモラル・リトル DS
Can you please reupload this? Thank you!
walser wrote on Lebedev's profile.
I want to play these uncensored versions in Japanese.

イブニクル/Evenicle
英雄*戦姫GOLD/Eiyuu * Senki GOLD
超昂閃忍ハルカ/Choukou Sennin Haruka
えろぼいす! Hなボイスでいちゃラブサクセス♪/Ero Voice! H na Voice de Icha Love Success ♪
人類最強性欲の嫁 工口倫子/Jinrui Saikyou Seiyoku no Yome: Kouguchi Rinko
魔将の贄/Mashou no Nie
新訳 淫妖蟲/Shin'yaku In'youchuu

Can you post any of these?