Emil Chornicles Online, anyone?

Actually I've heard of it a while back but haven't thought about playing MMO for some time. With that said, I'm not good with Japanese that I can't get translated. So I stayed away from them for some time.

Would love to play it but I tend to enjoy games where I can also dress up my character, which ends up being expensive hobby for me. That's the other reason why I stopped with the thought about going into MMO as well.

Actually I've heard of it a while back but haven't thought about playing MMO for some time. With that said, I'm not good with Japanese that I can't get translated. So I stayed away from them for some time.

Would love to play it but I tend to enjoy games where I can also dress up my character, which ends up being expensive hobby for me. That's the other reason why I stopped with the thought about going into MMO as well.

As for the translation of the main story, there's people that have translated them; as for translation of skills, cities and everything, there's still the english wiki o3o!

Now about customization... in ECO the amount of avaliable clothes are ENORMUS, you won't see many people dressing as your char does (unless it's a new item and everyone wants it xD), even pets have their own clothes o3o! (moar info here). If you're willing to give it a try, to downloading a few gigabytes (3 iirc).

i know this game this is the best mmorpg i ever play
its so much fun with quest and fashion, reason i play this game because the fashion is kinda like anime.
well but sadly i already stop play that game because eco server in my country already closed. i tried for play jp server but i cant read japanese character. the last news i hear about jp server is about alma project

Well, it has been one year and a few months since almas started to get released, this year Lores are the main, and Alma the back~ (As last year Alma main, Heartmate Syoguma as back). JP is fun as long as you already know the game, I have a few friends that just started in the JP server and have been playing for 4 months already.

i still confused about alma is that pet or monster ? the most alma i like is balulu its kinda like tsundere chara. i tried play this game again in server jp and i play with my friend before but he's give up lol, its so hard for playing from begining again. btw what is the best job class for playing eco jp ? i wanna make swordman but i think i need some money for buying sp pot. wandering in uptown just make me get a heart attack D:

Well, Alma monsters are monsters from all around the world that have taken human form, each one of them has their own history background (Old ones had one story with syoguma, new ones with Lores). Anyway, if you get into jECO there's a good english community in Zinnia. As for the SP potions you shouldn't worry, there's a new kind of potion : 50 uses of 800 SP/ 800 MP for a really cheap price~

i've play eco jp again and yeah its kinda fun i played in server zinna i got my country comunity that bring my memories back
yeah i know that kind of potion i buy for 5000 its so cheap and its easy for hunt with union pet =0=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!