Elsword?

hm? ._. But when you create Eve it says her gender is a "feminine type" nasod, so I just always call eve "her", because she's supposed to be feminine so

yea I call eve "her" too....
but it is said that it is neutrals

[MENTION=52419]NullanyThorm[/MENTION]; Can Shiri-chan add us and talk with us even if she's playing on the DE server?

@Shiri[cuz dat's what Hinode is callin ya] Hm... I guess it's different because you're on the DE server. Eh -shrug

@Hinode: I dunno, but I don't think so

hmm maybe I just download the one for NA?
but I would need some help since I'm just a beginner >.<

My hands... it's so tired. Just going through dungeons again and again.

How can you young ones play this.

The language of the game determines which server it is Hinode:
English = NA
German = DE
French = FR
Polish = PL
Etc.

If everything's in English for you then you're most definitely playing on the NA server since there isn't an English one in Europe.
Well I'll most likely start playing Elsword again in 2 weeks. IGN is Quay. Level 60 Blade Master. Feel free to add me in DE server for anyone who's playing it.

@Hatori Either willpower or just from playing games on a regular basis. :goodtea:

@Shiri, if you do get the NA one, I've been in like, Elsword craze mode lately so I could likely give you a hand :'D

@Hatori: LoL XD Time and adjustment for me. When I first started I couldn't go too long, myself XD Of course, it helps that I'm on the computer typing stuff at the keyboard like, all the time so my hands are used to it XD

@Gwee: Lv 60 O.O -bows-

English = NA
German = DE
French = FR
Polish = PL
Etc.

If everything's in English for you then you're most definitely playing on the NA server since there isn't an English one in Europe.
Well I'll most likely start playing Elsword again in 2 weeks. IGN is Quay. Level 60 Blade Master. Feel free to add me in DE server for anyone who's playing it.

@Hatori Either willpower or just from playing games on a regular basis. :goodtea:

Okay I'm going to add u then :fulfilled:

English = NA
German = DE
French = FR
Polish = PL
Etc.

Hmm... I live in Europe but I play on NA server? Mindfuck :/

Oh, and I totally forgot!
I have a lower-level character if anyone's interested -- CloudStrider, a lv 21 Sheath knight :D
I like Elsy >w>;;

Oh, and I totally forgot!
I have a lower-level character if anyone's interested -- CloudStrider, a lv 21 Sheath knight :D
I like Elsy >w>;;

I think I'm lvl 21 as well... I wanna finish a part in Cave Story before I log on Elsword.

haha roger ^^ but yeah, my next big goal is probly to get my Sheath Knight to lv 35 before his class upgrade is released, though I wanna level my Rune Slayer too so >3> See how that goes

@All the posts that refer to Willpower and Getting used to it: Well that explains a lot, although personally I found games like League of Legends and other mouse intensive games much easier to deal with than this one. Have never played a game like this that is fast-paced and requires your hand on the keyboard for so long. I went as long as six whole hours playing this game before my hands did start to feel the pain.

So to summarize, did anyone from here add me on my MignonPoupee account that is from NA server? I kind of received a couple of people adding me here and there through PuG (Pick up Groups for dungeon quests) but there was one that had FieryBlitz something on the IGN. Was that anyone I know from here?

The Fire dude would be Nullany. I'll add you when I log on.

EDIT: The server I'm on is apparently named Solace.

Yep, FieryBlitz would be me :3 Though I'm on a different character right now, taking a break from the higher-level stuff for the time being xD

Didn't realize you guys added me already. Was kinda getting confused with the other server stuff.

hehe, yep :D At the time you gave your info I was already on and kinda chillin so I just went ahead and added you >W<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.