Elsword?

And if you like a certain kuudere robot, you're gonna have a bad time trying to get any IB set for her. Most of her IB per/piece are over 200m, for the cheap ones. If you ask for RM or NBS.....prepare some billions of ED from your pocket. Just nuts. And I have the three classes.....ALL HAIL MAIL COSTUMES! (Which are not really cheap either but affordable).

Yeah, well it can't be as bad as Rena's and Aisha's IB Costumes. They're overtaking how much IB costumes are worth on them. Especially Ara... which is hitting 4 Billion or so a full set.

Example, El Officer Set 8/8 Piece:
- Hair (Hat): 1 Billion
- Top: 400 Million to 500 Million
- Bottom: 400 Million to 500 Million
- Gloves: 150 Million to 200 Million
- Shoes: 150 Million to 200 Million
- Weapon: 2 Billion to 4 Billion
- Cape: 500 Million to 1 Billion
- ElOfficer Ceremonial Sword: 300 Million to 1 Billion
... Yeah. That's how expensive things got in the server for Ara EO set.

Which servers does even people play on? :reallyconfused: I'm unsure where to play to be honest...

Personally I'm on the NA server and starting to think if I should move to Japanese or Korean Servers. This assumes that I am able to make a financial transaction with them and purchase my minimum requirements to function on those servers. Putting that aside, I'm on the NA server in general.

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] Oh concerning Ara.....everything around her is so overpriced. A friend of mine put a glitter alchemist spear for 200m to see if it would sold....and before she could see it was done xD. And as you mentioned, bethbites and everything for secrets I bet is so OP in price right now. I don't want to see how much each key of any secrets. Last time i saw them, before Ara was in NA, wally hell keys were around 1-5m. And of course, lets not forget Henir. The last thing I heard was that the cubes are currently 5m...each. I don't want to see the henir abs molds with those prices. We are still far from the Taiwan prices....but we are getting there!!! C'mon NA, you can totally ruin your market!!!

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]: Yeah... we're totally getting there. I'm starting to think, if you want anything cheap. You have to do it yourself. Bethbites are starting to hit past 200K to 300K mark. I don't know about the keys since I don't go into Secret Dungeons but I do know molds are starting to hit past 300 Million to 600 Million a piece for weapon molds. You can tell where this is going to... Oh the S3 GoD Sets for Ancients are already at 300 Million to 700 Million. Yeah....

Hi. I've some questions again. Someone may have answered these questions, but I don't have the time to look through every page.
Now for the question. Are skill note drop in dungeon random? Are they dropped by monsters? Are they dropped in specific dungeons? How does it work?
Sorry for asking such questions and being selfish. And sorry if my grammar is bad.

Hi. I've some questions again. Someone may have answered these questions, but I don't have the time to look through every page.
Now for the question. Are skill note drop in dungeon random? Are they dropped by monsters? Are they dropped in specific dungeons? How does it work?
Sorry for asking such questions and being selfish. And sorry if my grammar is bad.

There are skill notes from drops in random, where you usually get them is henir, there are random drops from the normal dungeons mobs but its very rarely. And there are skill notes from cash only, usually these are the good ones, but even if you can't cash, you may be able to find some in the market, the prices go over 10m or 20m for each one according to the demmand.

There are skill notes from drops in random, where you usually get them is henir, there are random drops from the normal dungeons mobs but its very rarely. And there are skill notes from cash only, usually these are the good ones, but even if you can't cash, you may be able to find some in the market, the prices go over 10m or 20m for each one according to the demmand.
Oh okay. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: efudgewayne
So I would earn the most from playing on the UK servers if I had to choose between DE, UK and NA?

So I would earn the most from playing on the UK servers if I had to choose between DE, UK and NA?

Depends on what you're basing on. If you're going to sell real money to convert into ED, pick the economy that is stable or low and where K Ching sells high. If you want to play with less lag, pick the closest server and ignore economy. If you want to make good amount of ED but buy affordable Costumes, find the cheapest economy for costumes but where you can earn average ED in the process vs the Economy.

Trying To Make Chaos Henir Need 2 Month Until I Got Full Set..
I am Really Happy Tonite

Congratulations. I don't know which server you're from but that's a nice achievement.

Hello. Just a small question.
How do you record hd video in Elsword? Even though I set it to record hd it didn't come out as that.
If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

Hello. Just a small question.
How do you record hd video in Elsword? Even though I set it to record hd it didn't come out as that.
If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

It depends, but the default would be "Scroll Lock", which is really obvious to you as "SCR LK" on your keyboard if you have a desktop.
If you have a laptop, you might not be able to find it as easily, as on mine, the scroll lock is actually a blue "FN" key on the bottom left corner, plus the F12 button.
Stare long and hard at your keyboard and you should be able to find little marks that suggest which one the Scroll Lock is.

Or if you can find a model of your keyboard, show it to us and maybe we can help.

The scroll lock isn't the problem. I solved that with an app or something similar to that. The problem is the quality.

SC_ 2014-02-10 17-39-45-011.jpg

As you can see, I've set it to high definition. But when I see the video, the quality isn't as good as I've expected. I've no idea what to do.

EDIT: I solved the problem. It had something to do with MPEG and MP4V. Just me setting it to MPEG instead of MP4V. My mistake. I apoligize.

By the way my grammar and spelling might be wrong. I'm sorry for that.

Attachments

• Unavngivet.png
    Unavngivet.png
    958.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
If you have money to spend, just go buy either FRAPS or Bandicam and set the quality as high as you want it. Personally I like Bandicam since I can also change it to quality that can be uploaded to youtube as well. Either way, you can use the default recorder and set the quality to record as maximum and change the file output accordingly.

Depending on how good your PC specs are, I wouldn't recommend using the built-in-Bandicam for Elsword as it has an FPS cap of 60. Instead, download bandicam from the site itself in order to remove this limitation as Elsword can run up to 83 FPS. The differences are that: you can have bandicam run in the background and display your FPS regardless if you record or not; an unlicensed copy can only record up to 10 minutes at a time (but I find it to be more than enough); watermark.

@testers I don't sorry. '~'

:goodtea:

Depending on how good your PC specs are, I wouldn't recommend using the built-in-Bandicam for Elsword as it has an FPS cap of 60. Instead, download bandicam from the site itself in order to remove this limitation as Elsword can run up to 83 FPS. The differences are that: you can have bandicam run in the background and display your FPS regardless if you record or not; an unlicensed copy can only record up to 10 minutes at a time (but I find it to be more than enough); watermark.

@testers I don't sorry. '~'

:goodtea:

That's true in a sense. Well it's always better to use specialized software for these kind of things. Although Bandicam recording for 10 minutes wasn't enough for me in the end so now I'm looking to either get FRAPS or just pay for the Japanese version of Bandicam since I'm almost permanently using my Japanese OS set up all the time.

Anyone still playing els here? I just came back to the game (and a little activity in AS too....collegue, ugh) some weeks ago, reached new cap and made an elesis, ready to get her to SAIIIBAAAA!, I mean Grand Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls