Shadow boxing. :P
eic26.gif

:ninja:

From which anime is this?

Gota love the Queen

I really DO have to take the time to WATCH that series. After seeing all the awesome *uncensored specials* that they have on Youtube, it really looks kick ass.

SHE IS DEFINITELY THE SEXIEST ONE THOUGH :o_O:

[MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] how have you not seen it man! it's glorious definitely your kind of anime its all out on BD get it from FFFPeeps their subs are the best joint with hiryuu. Grab it! Grab it nowwwww!

[MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] how have you not seen it man! it's glorious definitely your kind of anime its all out on BD get it from FFFPeeps their subs are the best joint with hiryuu. Grab it! Grab it nowwwww!

Mannnnnn just hanging in there,

Trying to keep up with all the GREAT ecchi/hentai/games/pics & movies everybody's been showing on here. Hmmmmm (FFFPeeps) ??? Never heard of that site before, it MUST be good if the great [MENTION=6761]Kaizer[/MENTION] reccomends it :8

The specials were REALLY something else. Mannnn lol. But how have YOU been lately ??? Always happy to see a fellow AK'er on here doing their THANG.

sheesh you guys are too slow

i been on dxd kick forever..........................

read the light novel and watched anime many times.........

fail...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.