Dubbed or Subbed?

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Do you prefer Dubbed or Subbed anime? I personally prefer subbed because it feels more authentic, and a lot of the dubbing is atrocious.

Likewise.

I do prefer English subbed when watching anime :)

Hmm im fairly sure there was a thread about something similar already xD But i cant seem to find it =w=

Hmm... anyhow i would prefer subbed until i understand can japanese a bit more x3

hmm..i think it's on general discussion or anime talk section sam

undub for me~

sUBBEd.... 10000000000%.... who can change the voice of japanese Seiyuu....???? :raging: Japanese Voice with Eng Subs.. FTwwwww

I prefer the subbed version but in some certain animes(they were ony one or two I think), when I'm too lazy to read the subs, I just watch the dubbed version. XD

Subs all the way :3
THe only dub I've ever watched is DBZ and a couple of dubbed episodes of Naruto in the earlier days.

The japanese voices feel more.. "authentic" to me. And it helps with my japanese A LOT

I have always enjoyed listening to Japanese, so I liked my anime subbed c: /happily laughs
Plus, its very rare for a good dub (my own experience), so I like to watch my anime in sub, huehuehue

Definitely Subbed I just hate watching dubbed, if there is no other choice i prefer RAW is not so hard to understand.

I love subs. I even watch the subs when watching material that is recorded in a language I know because it allows me to turn the volume down low without worrying about not hearing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]