Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
this another harem based manga, this time its more like fortune arterial and setokai no ichizon

if you like those working for peace material you will like this.

e7e8a7c9.jpg

Dracu-Riot! Manga
Summary:

“Aqua Eden” – a man-made floating island where gambling, sex trade, and thievery is allowed by the government. But there is one more thing that lurks in the streets of the island–Vampires. Mutsura Yuuto is working with one of them, and together with a few other members of their group, they fight to uphold morals on the island taken from jcafe24

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/dracu_riot/
for those who want to read it

call dibs on the redhead with the hat and on future anime thread.

<_<

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION]

Lol.... You got dib if it anything new, huh....... I'll rather play the VN then read it..... Maybe I'll give it a swing.....

I played, too the VN and it was better as the manga....

not really I only dib if like the character, well that reminds me to time cut out of some my harem list
and add 4 news ones.

I was adding every character I thought was cute, so I went back decided who did i really liked, my list ended up being much smaller...

XD

My list is who I really like so it not decreasing.... It will increase instead.... I will add the 7 vanadis, you know....

Then I waiting on you on the battlefield, okay...?

yup....

fine with me

my two new harem girls are ready

Eleanor and miu are ready and waiting to destroy you
hehehehehe

hmm

I guess I will use some attack that has yet to me used XD

both just started recently LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.