Dont you hate it when...

Yeah... that happens.

Don't you hate it when your best friend stabs you behind your back and goes after your crush? (Didn't happen to me. It happened to one of my friends.)

Yeah sure... Friend :IYKWIM:

That happen several times to me and I give up having friends and now I can't trust anyone.

Don't you hate it when someoone dig your name on internet?

Hmm not interesting enough to have that happen to me i dont think :x

Dont you hate it when you knock over drinks?

Yeah. At first you think you're invincible but then biology appears and knocks you down.

Didn't you hate it when corocoro's uploads are long gone?

[MENTION=15355]tohapply[/MENTION] I think you forgot answer the question before you.
A:
Actually, it may happens only in Privately held companies. You should not work Sunday if you have a job at "government".
Q:
Don't you hate it when the apocalypse comes?

Ohh... I don't like that either...

Don't you hate it when people just come up and hug you so randomly?

i am happy that that never happened to me...
dont you hate it when people start to chase after you out of nowhere??

Yeahhhh...
Dont you hate it when you have to go to the restroom at night but theres a monster waiting in there?

Don't you hate it when [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] has to battle those bathroom monsters?

Dont you hate it when [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] drags [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] along to battle the monsters?~

dont you hate when [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] sends even more monsters for [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] to battle?? :evillaugh:

Don't you hate it when you're unexpectedly hanged by renano oujo-sama and not surviving because [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] sends even more monsters for [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] to battle?

sample-353ff935a020d4a361547ff09b63dc94.jpg

dont you hate it that hanging [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] was futile, since [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] will still harass you as a ghost and still send even more monsters for [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] to battle??

Dont you hate it when [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] will shove a cross at [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] and send him on his way while [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] finishes off the rest of the monsters~

Don't you hate it when [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] will exact his revenge in some mysterious way to harm [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] only to realize he'll just get pwned?

Last edited:
Dont you hate it when ghost [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] wont stop haunting [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]?

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when the ghost of [MENTION=3038]Shiki[/MENTION] comes to stake his claim on [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama but gets [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] instead?

Dont you hate it when [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] had something to do with ghost [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]'s misguidance to [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]'s clone?

Don't you hate it when [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] 's clone will eat both [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] as [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] makes every clone in existence submit to her?

Dont you hate when [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] leaves [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] to fight the clone while he challenges [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama to an epic battle to the virtual death~

dont you hate it when [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] calls even more ghosts to harrass [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] for spamming the mentions as well as thinking [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] could get rid of [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] that easily?

Dont you hate it when we completely ignore [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] and do one of those moves where we go "youre in the way" and send him off to the stars?

dont you hate it when [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] being ignored is totally being ignored by him and he still burns everyone to ashes anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaもしくはkatにて再アップロードお願いできますでしょうか、よろしくお願い致します。