I received the show else where. But, my episode 9 audio is off from the lips. So, I came to this site and DL your episode nine from RG in the first post of this thread. Your title states "dual" but at least episode 9 on RG is jap audio only. Do you have a episode nine with Dual audio?

Edit the Patch.bat and remove all but the line about episode 9. Move it together with the executable and the patch09.xdelta file in the folder containing the original episode.

Reactions: uenchuceli
[MENTION=93409]FIRST-LAW---FANTASY[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

hi coro
can you please reup the 2 parts of the english audio patch on rapidgator and filefactory?
thanks very much
greetings

hi coro
can you please explain me how to patch the air episodes with the english audio? do i need a tool like xdelta patcher? i dont want to screw this up, thats why i am asking first, there is no text document attached to explain how this might work...
thank you very much
firstlaw

[MENTION=93409]FIRST-LAW---FANTASY[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
Put the extracted files in the same folder as the videos. Execute Patch.bat. Wait. Done.

hi
when i tried to execute the patch: i did try "execute the patch as administrator" for both the

1."patch" windows patch datei

2."xdelta3-3.0.6-win32" application
both did not work

then i tried to move the "patch01.xdelta" XDELTA-Datei via mouse to the "patch"
then it started patching, but only episodes 2,3,5,6,7,10,11, the eng. audio worked in these episodes, for the other ep the patch did not work:

the following is hard to describe via post:
1. the episodes that worked were in folders, for example "[Doki] Air - 02 (1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC) [FEEB6]", then i clicked open this folder and then the "naked" mkv "[Doki] Air - 02 (1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC) [FEEB6]" was in the folder

2. the episodes that did NOT work were "naked" mkv [Doki] Air - 02 (1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC) [FEEB6] without the extra folder

is this related?
should i pack the extracted patch in one folder with "naked" mkv,
or should i pack the extracted patch in one folder with folders like [Doki] Air - 02 (1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC) [FEEB6] that contain the "naked" mkv?

i tried both now, but now nothing is working in either case...

can you reup all the air episodes on filefactory and rapidgator?
maybe i messed something up with the episodes and thats because its not working...

sorry to bother you again with such problems, but thanks very much for your help
greetings fristlaw

You may have to remove any spaces in the filenames before applying the patch.

to remove the spaces between filenames did not work...
i tried it again, now it worked again, but again: not all episodes are patched for whatever reasons
i would not go through this hassle if it wasnt a studio key anime...
i mixed this up somehow, best thing to start over (i mean a single changed latter in the filename would mean the patch is not working anymore...)

2 questions/requests
can you reup the episodes on filefactory and rapidgator?

can you specify what you mean by "Execute Patch.bat." ? i dont have any data ending with "bat"

thx again
greetings

".bat" is the ending of the "Windows Batch File". You have your system set to not display known extensions.
If all fails, open the Patch.bat file with Notepad. You'll find lots of files like this:
Code:
xdelta3-3.0.6-win32.exe -d -v -s "[Doki]_Air_-_01_(1280x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_[77D45BED].mkv" patch01.xdelta "[cc]_Air_-_01_(1280x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC)_(Doki+Eng)_[776DF85C].mkv"
The first filename is the name of the source file (including extension). You can always use those to make sure you absolutely have the right names.

in my whole life that was the second patch i applied (except the 4k dsfix for dark souls), but that simple one i messed up completly
now it worked fine, the files were not correctly named before: i missed the underscore between the words, found out via notepad,
thanks again for the patience and help
greetings

Due to the excessive amounts of reupload requests this month, no more can be handled for now.
Please resubmit your request next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?