Dog Days

Well, he is not here so.....

*continues worship Leon-sama*

He is registered, and also working on it, so that's what counts. :P

With the first bath service scene I can only pray for an all girls bath service scene! who else is with me on this...

Filler-type of sorts. But i enjoyed it. The awards ceremony was formal, and they handed out spoils! ME WANT $$$$

Shinku spends the whole time hanging out with the female knights. Getting punched in the gut by Eclair, then he visited Darukian and Yukikaze for fishing. Darukian also reveals her GIGANTIC 'chocobo' - i know there was a name for these riding mobs, but i forgot, so chocobo XD - murakumo, whom towered every others.

Milli explains why she chose Shinku, after watching him try his best and losing in the Iron Athletics competition. The fact that he lost to his cousin-master by mere 2 seconds would be hard for anyone to take in.

Yet, that was only the fore-shadow. Milli explained about star reading, which allowed users to look into other worlds and even the future. This chains a whole lot of events together, with Darukian relying on Yukikaze to search for 'an item' and Leo-kakka's powerful readings. Looks like Leo-kakka saw the future as her reading was strong, a future which depicted the deaths of her closest friend Milli and Shinku.

The ending really shocked me. Never would i thought there was such a twist here. Leo-kakka was really just trying her best to change that vision of hers, and the message she saw along with the images simply forebod badly. Trying to save your best friend while not letting her in on anything may sound unfair, but it pains me to see Leo-kakka burdening everything on herself and trying to change it. This is also probably why she raged wars at such an alarming pace, just simply she wants to do anything within her means to even alter the future by even the smallest bit. Suspicion was also casted by Darukian, about the monsters. You see, since the war doesnt 'harm' anyone, the deaths could only occur if Milli and Shinku are killed by monsters, and not during war-zones.
/me salutes Leo-kakka

Keep it up Seven Arcs! You are doing a great job here!

Things are getting serious. The deeper reasons behind Leo's actions, as hinted at in episode 05, are now being revealed and the series starts taking a turn toward the dark.
Given that this is a late night anime something more, well, mature was to be expected. This is now being delivered.

Also: Celukul, Cinque, and D'Arquien. Darukian sounds like trolling. :P

lol yeah.. didnt expect something so light-hearted to turn quite dark just in the midst of 2 episodes. well, late night tends to point towards mature, but something doesnt sits well with the chara designs. XD

anycase, looking forward to more.

Unexpected turn events in ep 6 who thought that the comedy fun anime going to have that ending hidden in the dark

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

When has listening to a mirror ever resulted in anything good happening? Poor Leon though.

Finally, a downtime episode that actually involves downtime. I'm sure the people of both countries are glad to take down all the war stuff and focus more on their home lives. Interesting that they have fortunetelling mirrors (that apparently get cable. How else could Milly watch Shinku's Iron Athletic meet?). And Shinku finally lets the princess in on the fact that he has a name. Everyone calling him "Hero" all the time must create a set of raised expectations. That the writers remembered to check in on Becky was nice as well - even though Shinku's only been gone for one or two days, that probably feels like forever to her.

As for the ending - we're dealing with Nanoha's writer here. The hero's burning blood will cut through fate, and that death will be avoided, no matter who he has to blast to stop it. Cue STARLIGHT BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAKER. Destiny can kindly be told what to shove up what orifice.

PS: I can watch Milly's endless tail wag whole day. Have some Yuki (by now my fav char should be confirmed)

e8ea321e2244e028a6ca797.jpg

d895b15fb55c3ce302a2de2.jpg

tail-wagging + nin-nin = awesome goodness!

O_O

Cinque Shinku, you are such a ingenious.
First off, playing frisbee with a inu-hime? Second, you pat her?!?! LOL @ the irony, its what you with your pet dogs, not a dog-princess even if its a dog! LOL x2 @ milli's tail wagging.

Then we had bad-ass looking Darukian in Yukikaze's thoughts, AND OF COZ, SERVICE SCENE! /me lays bait ~de gozaru

Leo-kakka DECLARES WAR! And the prize? -> their holy pair of weapons.

Last edited:
ah har~ good to hear then. then i shall stick to cinque from now.
wasnt use to it yet, after i saw 6 epis with that spelling. >.<

Well, you watched six episodes of the wrong group then. ;)

well, cant deny that since people who stream like me dont choose.
>.<

DEM LEGS MAN, DEM LEGS!!!!!!

Lol at Cinque getting his head bitten. Enjoyed him playing ultimate with Milly. So Leo wagered war in order to get the wepons out of their hands, i guess it makes sense. Though i don't see how distancing herself has improved the situation. If anything she should have spent more time with Milly in order to protect her.

Even Gaul is worried about his sister. Galette's weapons just look evil though.. So Cinque learned more about Milly and Leo's relationship from Ameritta. Just shows that when Leo started to see that vision she tried to beef up Milly's security. Let's hope Biscotti can win again.

Riding a chocobo with Milly is romantic. Treating her like a dog, playing fetch and scratching her ears isn't. I don't know what to think about this, it is sorta weird relationship lolol.

Yukikaze is challenging my rule of not including anime chars into waifu list. MAN DEM LEGS! Ah, I raises the white flag and shouts Hau Omochikaeri~

lol coro......only 13 years old O_O.

The important part is that AniDB changed the name to Cinque. ;)

And we already divided all the girls between us. :P
There's still some of the men left over, but not all - so you'll have to be specific.

Not including us, only among the staffs~

Battle starting with large armies on both sides. The two princesses both having their own plans. Gaul might turn traitor. Plenty of stuff happening, but what caught my interest the most is the line about spirits and demons appearing where Fronya is weak.
Now, back when Cinque was phoning home they saw earth spirits. This makes me wonder if the summoning circle is related to the demons and/or their seal. The fact that Leo's divination got clearer once Cinque was summoned also seems to point in that direction.
Might the researchers back at Filianno castle unwittingly release the seal on them?
Demon attack on Earth? The two holy swords being part of the seal?
Many possibilities here, all of them interesting...
Also note that the Dog Days site changed their background image to a more darker one, indicating cute time is over. It also has Rizel wielding a gun, so we might get to see some more tech in Fronyaldo - I'm still hoping that the latest batch of weapons from Filianno Industries will turn out to be warbots, just for the fun of it.

P.s.: Since protection is weak at the current battlefield, someone might actually die. Stay tuned for more Dog Days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/