Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

Not really - having been born with a pain in the ass rare disorder that is genetically carried down, there is that risk that whoever my child would be may carry the same disease, and I wouldn't really want anyone to go through the things I went through - it's Thomsen's disease, by the way. Luckily it doesn't shorten your life expectancy but some worse forms of it could (for example Myotonica could shorten your life expectancy). Luckily I don't suffer from it too much anymore since I've tried to keep active with physical therapy when I was younger and sports, though I was really bothered by it because of the feeling of being "different". One of the weird things is that you naturally train muscle quicker, making you quite buffed up - I felt bad when people mistook me for being an athlete...

So yeah, luckily it's not so bad for me but there are some kids who require to be wheelchaired with it.

Also I'm not looking for people to feel sorry for me, it's just that I never really speak about this ever, the sense of being online and a bit more anonymous makes me feel a bit more confident to speak up about it

Edit: Though I do kind of wish to have kids, but I would probably choose not to.

Well I don't really know

I want kids at some point but not right now

I'm not exactly the most responsible guy in the world

I wouldn't mind, I would love them much. I think it would be best to have a daughter and a boy. But I'm not sure I would actively pursue having kids unless my better half who ever that would be did so herself.
And if I did have a better half I'd probably want her all by my self then :) Or at least have her for as long as possible with out any competition.

I want to have kids.. Only problem is I can't find me a girl to make it with me :D

I would want to have children. The problem is society nowadays would influence them and now, I will have horrible children.

You could bring them up here in A-S ....that would make for some great uncrazy children wouldn't it <.<

No Kids. Want a girl. But really depends if our future looks like hell. i wouldnt want to bring someone to a hellish world.

In future I'd like to have minmum 2 childer (a boy, and a girl), of corse if i will be able to provide for more, Id liek to have more of them. :)

If the right person comes along, and they want kids, i don't see why not. depending in financial stability of course. I'm not exactly married and i'm pretty conservative with the marriage stuff, so i don't see me wanting them in the near future. I'm just enjoying life while i'm still free.

No children... don't like them... if I don't like babies, then there's a slim chance for any hope for children.

The most I would do is adopt one instead at the age where they are at least sensible enough to understand the basic works of society.

Well I'd love to have kids!!!! Of course once I'm done school, and have a good job to support my family! I would be the best most cool Dad I could! Play with them each day, take them for walks, buy them yummy (healthy) foods!!!! They can watch anime with me and I will read and sing them to sleep!!!! If me and my girlfriend had a kid, it would be half Chinese, so if it was a boy, I can make him look all cool~! Haha I hope I can someday have a kid! ^^

I've sometimes thought about the idea myself, but a part of me does not want to deal with children. A part of me does as well, it's possibly the instinctive nature to reproduce and continue on your genetic legacy. Logically there's no real need to for most people.

I would love to have kids,cute,fluffy,adorable,so small hug them in the morning with my future lady so much win :bigeyes:

I used to be more on the side of not wanting kids, but in recent years I've thought it might be kind of nice to have a little one. Preferably a daughter, I think.

Not that it matters anyway, I'll never have kids regardless of whether I want them or not, so it's a moot point.

I would like to have kids one day but I'm young XD plus I don't have much luck with relationships atm :sigh:

sooo much I could say here~ :goodtea: but I have thread that'll have to wait XD
of course I want children, I'm not in a rush for relationships right now. I do have enough confidence in myself to say I'm just waiting~

I wanted to have twin since I was a kid!! I have to get married 1st!! -sigh-
well they have to be really naughty!! I like naughty kids!! ^_^

having kids is fun! truly... joyful!
headache only come as they grow.

I wanted to have twin since I was a kid!! I have to get married 1st!! -sigh-
well they have to be really naughty!! I like naughty kids!! ^_^

You want them to scream and shout in public?

Ontopic, I would want to have kids someday but I'm not ready yet hehe, a boy and girl preferably

I has 2 Boys, i wish like a little girl too, but now lost my love drop for drop to my kids thats be grow. Now i beginn to love my wife more and more. Thats be truely here

I want kids but I hate adults. I'm an adult myself. If I have one I'll kick the out of the house as soon as they become independent, gender not withstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!