Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

The big thing is to wait until your are 100% prepared for kids. lol! They are a major life changer, and a major expense I know that may not sound like wanting them, but now a days you can not just pop out kids and expect everything to roll perfectly, I know parents have a lot of responsibility, and I know a lot of parents that are my friends that are still in the I Come First attitude, when you have kids THE KIDS come 1st ALL WAYS until they are 18 and out of your home.

I strongly dislike those who place themselves before their kids. If you was to see all that I owned it wouldn't even equal an third of what they have. I always place their needs and wants before my own.

This is probably why my wife never complains when I want to build a new PC which I do every 2-3 at tax time provided we can spare the money of course, because she knows all year long I spend at most 100 bucks on myself. Actually probably less than that.

That is because your a Top Notch Dad! Plex, there are a lot out there that are not like that anymore. Jan's brother David, he is a jerk, he does not ever buy the kids any "new toys" he gets them all 2nd hand and says "Why, they are just going to break them, or out grow them anyways" but he MUST have all new everything. I really do not like that jerk.

When I have kids (if that ever going to happen, since King is not likely to be in a relationship), I would place them before me, that's what you do as parent, you have to take responsibility until they become adults themselves, just like what your parent did for you.

geez poor kids :( Really a jerk. No offence. At the moment i have one nephew living with me and he has only 2 years and a half (5 months ) And i love the kid but i don't know , i think kids are like a $ eaters. I was remembering now how hard it was when my mom and the old man was when they raised me.
How someone said " The big thing is to wait until your are 100% prepared for kids " that is true. i have a neighbor that is married for like 4-6 years not sure and they have a kid and her mother had to go in Italy and now he ( the husband ) is living with the kid and on the other side he has a "concubine" that has only 15 years and the kid he has is having only 4 years. And he is 29 years old. I was looking at that kid and i pity him having such a " family " if i can name it like that.

I don't want to be a bad father but how Perp said " I spend at most 100 bucks on myself. Actually probably less than that. ". Same here i better spend less on me and have more for the kids and family .
After that i will get old and die,.. and kids are our future how someone said. And there when i am old to sit there in the front of the house and to see my kids having a good life / family.

I love children myself, at this time tho, it is better to spoil my friends and familys kids, because then I can give them back LOL! Dunno, I should have thought more about having a child when I was 30 or so, instead of 40. That would mean I would be 58+ before they left home, and now I do not know if I am ready for that kind of thing to tie me down. Looked at adoption before, a kid that is all ready 7~11 or so, dunno tho LOL! and Jan her career is still in full swing so it would be a major tie down for her and I do not want to do that to her.

Well you will find the right answer at the right time :)
Wish you to see thru this...

I fear marriage! I may not get married in this life. So I will probably not have children

I did not have any kid, be cause I'm single :D
But I love kids and I want to have after married

I just passed my 23th birthday, and marriage is still out of my plan, but I love kids from my view.

The big thing is to wait until your are 100% prepared for kids.

For those who have kids I think this just never happens and when it does its for those people that end up waiting until their in their 40's and when they ARE ready its hard for them to conceive.

As for those who are younger and able, think their ready - their not. You truly have no idea what its like to be a parent until you are one. Nothing in the world can prepare you for that unless you are a sibling in a huge family where a baby is always present or your a daycare worker.

Whats sad is their are so many people out their that SHOULDN'T have kids...so many kids that suffer.

Married for 2 Year... haven't blessed with children yet...
well, though we're married, we rarely together because of our job! my wife right now is stationed in Netherland whilst im being stationed in Indonesia

Definitely want Kids! My forefathers doesn't have lifed and survived just for me to say yea fuck yea, that you survived the dark ages, the Thirty Years' War, different plaques, the First and Second World War is all fine with me but yea it ends here now because I will life my life to the fullest and doesn't give a shit about kids! No, no, I want kids, because first of all I will love kids and I didn't want my ancestors to be pissed, you never now ;O

Ps: Naturally not right now! Times changes my dear ancestors! But in some years yes.. trust me in some years from now on I will definitely be trying to make kids :D Sorry for the mind-pictures!

Last edited:
I always pictured myself with a boy and a girl as my children, but I'm starting to reconsider, that maybe I would be better of with a boy, because of financial problems.

I have always pictured myself as father for 1 girl or some more XD Never boys. I think because I have 3 brothers..But when I now reconsider about it a boy wouldn't be bad either ^_^

Talking about children, is Constantine suitable for girls name? Coz my fanfic main character named Constantine.
I've seen many ladies with name like Constance but never Constantine.

Yes. In my country you can use this as a girls name : - ) Mhhh you don't have your fan-fic anywhere in the creativity corner, or? :O

Nein mein herr, not yet.
Mostly it's just concept. No story yet. You could say that it's dead dying.
When I get my scanner fix, I'll post them in the Creative Section. Promise.

*BTW, the emblem on my avatar is my main character's ship's emblem.

If i ever have kids, i want 2 daughters :x and ill name my 2nd daughter lisette, 1st daughter haruka

I've always liked the idea of having kids. 3 boys, 3 girls. One boy, one girl. Doesn't matter. It's a nice thought, but something I can't legitimately see happen anytime soon.

I'll be in the future thinking about kids, not time for me, I guess many people think just like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12