I'm mixed about this, I want to series to do well and last for another few years but on the other hand what can the writer churn up xD?

Well, the author doesn't give much infos about the following/upcoming events in the production/series... - But we've really always in our mind keep, that this a S.J. adaptation is. - The secret-announcement-time can like at other S.J. titles in 5 or more years later be (after 300~800 eps...xD)... Well, let's see...:goodtea:

Yis, more of this trying to look cool while cooking anime.
tumblr_ngxpitU8421r60zuio3_r1_500.gif

Damn it, just when will Erina find out about Souma and Souichirou's father and son relationship, I just want to see her expression when she does xD

that should be around the events following that are currently happening in the manga.

some possible events:
some of eizens thugs get into the dorm, and erina will hide in somua's room, finding the picture of him and his father.
souma will reveal this himself after eizen/the judges asks him about his dish.
souma discovers azami was a actual resident in the dorm (golden year), azami note's soma at his room being of joujirou, wich will result in souma letting azami taste some of his dishes, while saying that the dorm is independent

News update(!)

The "menu" will be at Summer 2016 serverd...xD!!!

Source: yaraon-blog.com

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; @TsubameGaeshi; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27749]saga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION];

Welp still miles away ._. Also did they change Erina's voice, she doesn't sound like Risa anymore ._.

Well, it's better ready to be for...^_^

And, you're not far away from your guess: Because they did changed from Taneda Risa to Kanemoto Hisako - Blasphemy!!!

Last edited:
Well, it's better ready to be for...^_^

And, you're not far away from your guess: Because they did changed from Taneda Risa to Kanemoto Hisako - Blasphemy!!!

Man, I'm not happy with this change, the lack of Ojou-sama which define Erina is completely gone when Hisako voice her. Please bring back Risa, please make anime great again!

Man, I'm not happy with this change, the lack of Ojou-sama which define Erina is completely gone when Hisako voice her. Please bring back Risa, please make anime great again!

Hmm... Yeah, me too, I'm not really happy about it, but we've the chance give for her for more screen time, probably will she match with this role... But let's see...

Btw, on the ongoing OVA-series of StB (Strike the Blood) is Risa not removed as Yukina - Strange...>_>

Hmm... Yeah, me too, I'm not really happy about it, but we've the chance give for her for more screen time, probably will she match with this role... But let's see...

Btw, on the ongoing OVA-series of StB (Strike the Blood) is Risa not removed as Yukina - Strange...>_>

I'm not sure she might have kept some role but from what I can see all "new" content she might not take part in, I wonder what happened to Risa, hope she get well soon, she is one of my favorite VA as of recent anime series...

I'm not sure she might have kept some role but from what I can see all "new" content she might not take part in, I wonder what happened to Risa, hope she get well soon, she is one of my favorite VA as of recent anime series...

I can you quiet understand the frustration, but we've this game so far play... And what with Risa really is, isn't confirmed yet - There doesn't give any new news since months... - But let's hope that she'll healthy coming back soon...

Oh dear, I had no idea her seiyuu was ill, hope she recovers. Looking forward to this OVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック