[MENTION=115246]nick700[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
DHD doesn't release via torrents, so probably not.

Please upload rapidgator files on
Episode 1 part 2, Episode 2 both, episode 3 both, episode 4 both, episode 6-16 both, and episode 17 part 2.

What is the name of DHD hosting website?

[MENTION=73013]topdog7[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
And he doesn't have a website.

Episode 4 part 1 and part 2 appears to work fine at first but ends up corrupting midway where my screen became fuzzy and second time became black, the screen stop showing which force me to reset my PC despite my bitdefender and anti-malewarebytes couldn't find anything wrong with it. I am able to watch the first three episodes without any problem. Please reupload episode 4 on rapidgator.

I redownload episode 4 again but it cause my PC to crash. I was using the current CCCP when playing it all of those times. Does episode 4 even work for you at your end when watching more than 5 minutes at middle of the episode?

Last edited:
Okay, first things first: I don't care much for passive-aggressive insinuations. You might want to cut back on those.
Second, RAR contains checksums, which means if the file extracts fine, the download wasn't broken.
Third, AniDB lists checksums for the individual files, so checking those allows you to tell whether the episode was corrupted anywhere in the process or not.

Now, once you verified that the file is intact, you continue by giving timecodes. "More than 5 minutes at middle of the episode" is a start, but it's not exactly clear what you mean: from minute five to the middle, or at minute 17:30? Well, since I like being thorough, I checked the whole idea. No issues occurred during playback. Make sure you have the latest version of LAV installed as well as up-to-date GPU drivers. Given that CCCP was apparently last updated over a year ago (do they even use LAV and madVR?), you may want to look for a better codec pack to get you going. Kawaii codecs and LAV Megamix are currently in vogue. Imouto.my also has setup guides to help you squeeze out some more quality.

Please reupload:
18 part 1 and 2, 19 part 1 and 2, 20 part 2, 21 to 25 on part 1 and part 2, 26 part 2, 27 to 35 on part 1 and 2.

Earlier I wasn't really implying that you did anything wrong for I was simply informing to you since this was the first time happening to me where I was just baffle by this event. It turns out the problem was my PC for not allowing getting proper update for video performance. So I apologize for if I were to make you upset.

[MENTION=73013]topdog7[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
Well, the way you worded it made it sound as if you're accusing me of uploading a broken file, then ignoring you. Not exactly something to make one happy, you see? ;)

Filefactory Links down PLease Reupload Thanks.
Ep.20 part 1
Ep.26 part 1
Ep.42 part 2

Hi crcr, could you pls reupload all files except episode 15 part 2 in RG?
Thank you in advance.

[MENTION=114802]Dancoulion[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)