Aigis - Lord of Vermilion Re - Persona 2 Avatar & Signature Project

Aigis_T_ELOS_Ava_01.png

Signature - Rise Kujikawa

Aigis_Signature_Rise_Kujikawa_Sig_01.png

Signature - T-ELOS

Aigis_Signature_T_ELOS_Sig_01.png

Render Of The Project

H0GVrb8.png

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; Your request is ready! I liked more this render so i did go and make a set with this specific render.

Aigis - Lord of Vermilion Re - Persona 2 Avatar & Signature Project

Aigis_T_ELOS_Ava_01.png

Signature - Rise Kujikawa

Aigis_Signature_Rise_Kujikawa_Sig_01.png

Signature - T-ELOS

Aigis_Signature_T_ELOS_Sig_01.png

Render Of The Project

H0GVrb8.png

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; Your request is ready! I liked more this render so i did go and make a set with this specific render.

Awesome man looks great! Thanks!

Ok ^^ Thank you anyway ^_^

i tried rendering 1 for a bit:
the result is:new-3.png
it is just a start to see if you can do/try it yourself

you can also try it yourself with coreldraw photo paint (x4) and paint.net

ps: my sign is also rendered out of other images

the result is:View attachment 5785

I will try some! The last time i used coreldraw i didn't know how to use but there is no secret xD

the result is:View attachment 5785

This the Half Render the image that you wanted.

A screen-shoot of my Photoshop CS5.1

ZeuKCMN.jpg

And the image PNG file (not completed)

OCviYbo.png

I will try some! The last time i used coreldraw i didn't know how to use but there is no secret xD

Use better in my opinion Photoshop First.

Hatsune Miku Amazing Render Avatar & Signature Project.

Avatar Stand Alone Render with Masks.

Hatsune_Miku_Stand_Alone_Render_Avatar.png

Hatsune_Miku_Full_Background_Avatar.png

Pop-Out Signature.

Hatsune_Miku_Pop_Out_Signature.png

Glowing Rounding Effect Signature.

Hatsune_Miku_Glow_Rounding_Signature.png

Full Background Signature.

Hatsune_Miku_Full_Background_Signature.png

The Render Of The Project.

SYsdUud.png

[MENTION=96413]darknessblade[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=84506]Hentaizilla[/MENTION]; if you are a Hatsune Miku's fun, at this set is staring a very rare render of hers.

Wow, nice Miku set!!! Oh, almost forgot, i started working with Corel Draw today, find it very nice ^^

both coreldraw and photoshop have some of the same functionality.
they both have the same basic tools, that you can use for rendering.

i would prefer photoshop over coreldraw for rendering. But for making abstracts and other types of background i would prefer CorelDraw X7 for sure!

well it depends on what the users really want's to do. I do render the images my self i do make many wallpaper by my self or some times i used other elements i found on ready made wallpapers that i render those areas with those element that i need and i add them into mine background to use them at a sig or wallpaper.

Just a side notice of me: I use lately GIMP for rendereing and anything, where then I've until now no problem... - Just I've on that more learing...

I would like to be as humble as possible, but...

/me does a little happy dance and fangirls over Kamui Gakupo

Pardon me for that.

The recent rendering is simply beautiful. You picked great pieces to render because the subtle actions and colors of the character affect the overall mood and tone when we lay our eyes on them.

This is a 'must have' for any Gakupo lover, Vocaloid lover, or for anyone who appreciates good work.

Thank you again, DA~ Love you~

I would like to be as humble as possible, but...

/me does a little happy dance and fangirls over Kamui Gakupo

Pardon me for that.

The recent rendering is simply beautiful. You picked great pieces to render because the subtle actions and colors of the character affect the overall mood and tone when we lay our eyes on them.

This is a 'must have' for any Gakupo lover, Vocaloid lover, or for anyone who appreciates good work.

Thank you again, DA~ Love you~

I was waiting for a an opportunity to get in the the mood to made a new set i wanted to use Gakupo for some time now. But i haven't been so in height spirits lately so i was delaying the whole project.

Today i made it after debating my self.

As you can see i am fun of Purple / Rose / Lila / Colors and i like to working with those colors / and renders that are drawn with those colors.

I was also thinking one more vocaloid set to be done but i suddenly i am a bit moody? I was thinking again Ren Kagamine with yellow / gold / dark yellow based background coloring. And have some masks using overlay effect over the Rin's render but as i said earlier i am again moody :( Maybe when i will have more time tomorrow i might continue the project.

But basically, if i say a character that i like the pose, the coloring i am rendering without any problems if its ecchi / or a normal image. And in the most times those image are going straight way to be part of signature or a wallpaper.

I was waiting for a an opportunity to get in the the mood to made a new set i wanted to use Gakupo for some time now. But i haven't been so in height spirits lately so i was delaying the whole project.

Today i made it after debating my self.

As you can see i am fun of Purple / Rose / Lila / Colors and i like to working with those colors / and renders that are drawn with those colors.

I was also thinking one more vocaloid set to be done but i suddenly i am a bit moody? I was thinking again Ren Kagamine with yellow / gold / dark yellow based background coloring. And have some masks using overlay effect over the Rin's render but as i said earlier i am again moody :( Maybe when i will have more time tomorrow i might continue the project.

But basically, if i say a character that i like the pose, the coloring i am rendering without any problems if its ecchi / or a normal image. And in the most times those image are going straight way to be part of signature or a wallpaper.

The choice of rendering which picture reflects your mood my dear DA.

As beautiful as Gakupo is, you did pick ones where he appears slightly calm, melancholic, or in self-reflection. The render and you are 'one' in a way.

Yes, I can see the colors you tend to favor overall. I also appreciate the lilacs and rose hues. There is something majestic, feminine, in yet 'powerful' and pleasing to the eye without coming across overbearing.

Sounds like a nice whole Vocaloid set you have going. It would be nice to package all the Vocaloid renders into one WinRar file for people to download. Just my own thought. No need to consider it.

Like I mentioned earlier, your mood does reflect in your choice of render and the work you do. Therefore, thank you for all you have done thus far. Please do them when emotionally and mentally ready.

How simple you are. A nice pose can get you inspired. Sometimes, it could be the picture 'calling' you to notice it or I'm thinking too abstractly.

And yes, a Ren Kagamine set is actually a good idea. Most of the sets I have seen tend to have Rin and Ren together... which is fine. However, it would be nice to have him solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)