Crush Gear Turbo & Dragon Ball

ss2

Sep 21, 2012
Hi, does anyone know where to get "Crush Gear Turbo" english dub (not the one on youtube, better quality)?

Also, would you know where to get "Dragon Ball" episodes 1-153 english dub with opening and closing credits, not DBNL's version

thanks much appreciated.

Dragon Ball (a-S DVD 0480p) (Dual Audio) - has the opening/ending credits in the first episode and NCED/NCOP as separate file. Doesn't splice in credits as ordered chapters in later episodes, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Crush Gear Turbo doesn't seem to have a complete rip in watchable quality online, so I fear you're out of luck with that one.

thanks for the quick reply, been looking everywhere for crush gear turbo cannot even find dvds (only 1 season) for it :(

with dragon ball is there a torrent for it, is it this one? "[A-Supreme] Dragon Ball (complete uncut version,mkv,h264)+FixEps"

also what does "NCED/NCOP" mean?

with dragon ball is there a torrent for it, is it this one? "[A-Supreme] Dragon Ball (complete uncut version,mkv,h264)+FixEps"
Dunno, I don't do torrents once I got stuff on the backup server - too high maintenance costs.

also what does "NCED/NCOP" mean?
It means the OP and ED with the credits removed - a common extra on DVDs/Blurays that lets people enjoy the art unobstructed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5