Count to a million

It all started due to one event - *skipping because it's too long* - and so I am scared whenever I start to like someone

69257 That completely explains everythinggg~ :goodtea:

Hmm faithful people... mehs... rare i guess... especially the popular people who have choices :/

To keep them within the group~

I'm afraid to love, because I've been hurt too many times. People just aren't faithful anymore...

hmmm i guess we all have bad relationships i have had 2 and although i dont bother with them i still try to stay positive and that i hope to find someone who like me for me and not something im not

Agreed. How about a subject switch? Does anyone have a lucky thing? If so, what is it? Mine is my lucky hat. It's a beat up beige Chevy hat I've had for many years ^_^.

69269 I have horrible luck ;p Games have even broken general rules just to try and kill me *coughstupidrunescapecough* Not sure if it was a glitch but everything sure hated my guts in that =w=

Everyone specializing in something different~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]