Count to a million

52676 Lots of people seem to be playing that the last few days, but I have no desire to join.

Glad to here everything is up and running. :fulfilled:
Sometime you don't know what you got until it's gone. (like the internet, AC, or electricity)

I could live without internet longer then I could live without AC.
I wouldn't be happy about it, but in Florida it is the lesser of two evils.

52681 I could probably do it, but then I might go into a life of crime. There would be nothing to waste my time on, so I would have no choice but to use all my time for evil!

I'd probably work on my book, or practice japanense and go for more walks.

I would probably actually have to start buying things-- the horror. I might even have to work on my book, and see how it is doing after not touching it for half a dozen years.
I still go for walks when the weather is nice~

52685 To think there was a time not long ago where the Internet didn't exist. And then after that a time where you could only use Dial-up.

52688 Dial up is internet isnt it? xD Just a different way to connect~

Thus he left the darkness~

52689 Yes it is Internet, but I just mean that people had to deal with those speeds for so long, and some people still do. I start to get testy if a pages start to take more than a second or two to load.

52691 But I'm guessing you are not on a 64k dial-up. :P
My Internet is decent, but it isn't really all that fast either (biggest problem is low upload speed, and the fact that it seems to go down periodically or just slow down to a crawl every now and then).

52692 Hmm... mines... might not be able to load a page at all if someone decides to download stuff?

Leading to this war~

52693 That sounds devastating. What are your speeds? On a good day, I can get about 1.5MBps down and about 64KBps up.

52694 are we suppose to add joke? Obviously my number is bigger, its faster then what ever you have.

52695 Hmm this is just counting ;p Add what you may~ xD

Well i dont really mind usually... bothersome at times but usually ok... Hmm... too lazy to check the speeds x3

Having learned others besides the dark arts~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much
d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]