Count to a million

Have to write 10 characters to post, I usually say "10chars" if I don't have anything else to say.

Oh, so...! I say always at such situation: Chara - but that is your own way to say...:goodtea:~>
50177>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Attempting to play a Touhou rpg game which i apparently fail miserably at :/

[MENTION=43048]Ayuki[/MENTION]; Another new one? :goodtea:

Well... Then have still "fun" Hinode^^
50180>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello and welcome back, Raly^^
50183y>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What's up...?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Playing Fushigi no Gensokyo 2: Miracle Party. I'm gonna throw some japanese text at MadSova sometime in the future and trade it for english text :goodtea: How about you?

Welcome to ASF, Ayuki.

Ah I see.. sounds fun ^^
Nothing special going on over here. Work and stuff..
Lotsa siggy requests though :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Kinda, it's hard when you don't understand anything though :/ Work on a sunday? Or is it monday where you live? How many requests do you got? :/

yea I know that feel. Many games I wanna try/play but..I can't read all japanese characters..
It's sunday (I'm from the netherlands, which is in the same continent as you Hino :3)
But have some paperwork to take care of.

Right now I have 2 but I've done quite a few the past week :o

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Ehehe, i don't know any japanese characters at all xD I see some and memorize their looks and then i know which spells that buffs attack and buffs defence xD I see, i didn't know that :/ Good luck with the paperwork ^^

You're getting popular xD

Cya! :bye:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I learned the basic katakana/hiragana writing from a DS game xD
Which taught me a lot of more stuff as well.
Memorizing the characters works fine too I guess xD
Thanks~!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Okay, some kind of teaching game or just a normal one? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
It's called 'My Japanese Coach'.
Really great for learning basic japanese.
You start with counting, days, colors and stuff.
And things gradually get harder ofcourse, like grammar, making sentences and how to use them.
I love it <3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Let's make a deal. You'll get a cookie if you send your DS and the game to me by mail xD

that sounds like a horrible deal :P unless these cookies are magical...and i think we all know they are

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload