Count to a million

49701 The "not in total sync" was more raising the question why you wanted the compilation anyways considering the work it would take to compile.
Automating would be far, far faster if you know what you are doing, but I'm not yet good enough/have time to do that for you :(
You would automate by writing a code that goes through all the pages, looks at the html or php or whatever base format the page is in, and take any block of text between your username and end of comment and write it to a file.
If you wanted to fix it up a bit, I think it would be easiest to do that afterwards with another quick processing.

49702 It is easier ONLY when you know what you are doing ;p
What do you even mean by that? Why did I want compilation if I know the tale this far? Cause I don't know all of it as I started not from beginning, and the only thing I know is short explanation Samye gave to me... + I'm curious how many pages (of normal book) we already wrote...

And found out that the chains were hidden behind the layers of ice.~

49703 I think in the long run it would be more enjoyable to learn how rather than do it all manually. Greater sense of accomplishment with useful knowledge to boot!
I meant more whether you actually thought the end product would be worth sifting through several thousand posts for. I would be curious myself how many pages you would get, though I wouldn't guess too terribly many (I'd probably guess under 10, if you are actually trying to make them all into sentences, and not just one post per line).

49705 It will end far before our sun fails. :)

@MadSova, I might have some free time in about two weeks (reading week) if I do and you're around, remind me to try giving this a shot. It sounds like it would be fun and some really good exp :D

49706 hahaha right.... xD but i mean 1 million falt to much but if still in that speed maybe un 3 months is possible XD

49707 To get to a million in 3 months from where we are, I believe we would need over 7 posts per minute, or around 450 an hour.

49707 yeah..... ._. thats right but.... xDD nothing is impossible in this life sooo.... post... like you need to go the bathroom XD
( dont take seriously ) :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much