Count to a million

I've never used IRC before, surprisingly... time to start... mIRC any good?
and zero thanks :>

1139 Idk... mIRC doesnt work for me and mibbit which i assume is legal, recently also stopped working

1141 Idk everything computer general hates me (certain game monsters break rules just to attack me... they really dont like sam peoples :/) and irc seems to be the latest in a chain of stuff that dont work for me. I wonder if mibbit was free cuz it came with my laptop

NONONONONONO USE X-CHAT WDK... mIRC is confusing and aweful....

here: download this

if you need a guide to help you, just let me know... Id be glad to write you one in a spoiler tag :D

yea, imo its truly awful... it turned me right off of IRC. at first I didn't like IRC, just like Usenet but after getting the right client (a.k.a. xchat), IRC became fun and easy :D

sammy you want me to write you an idotproof guide to IRC?

1145 Hmm but then im gonna feel like finding flaws and being an idiot anyway XD Oh wells if you want

1146... ok give me like 5 mins... I just put the 4 word story together and now I'ma write you guys a complete tut on IRC, so that it is easy to understand and use:)... its lots of fun and defiantly something you guys shouldn't miss out on :D

1149 and i am not really a tutorial sort of person, more of a learn-as-i-go sort :learning:

1050 And im the read the instructions before i start and find out everything i might need to know kind of person

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707