Count to a million

6201 In high school i was in two groups~ One that was mostly girls and another that was just random

6203 I see. In Highschool, I was on the Football, Baseball, and Wrestling teams. So I was a Jock/Other. But I befriended the Otakus, Sci Fi Kids, and Bookworms. I would keep them protected from being picked on by the other social Groups like the other Jocks and the Popular Kids.

6203 I was a loner in elementary (had a few friends) somewhat known in middle school (random friends of random groups) and known for being odd in high school (two main groups and random friends spread everywhere, our clique problem was really small and any bullies were looked down upon by everyone else so there was few bullies :p) I guess i should also say it was an art school which added to the differences compared to other schools

Last edited:
6204 cherish your high school years. Once college hits. Well. It just gets better. haha

6208 Power naps = Power ups afterwards :s
nah actually they don't help me either... when i try to power nap i end up sleeping for hours...:forsaken:

6210 I take at least half an hour to fall asleep and thats how long power naps are suppose to be

6217 wha....whoa... WHAT...... i over slept......
th_015_orz-v2.gif

6225 your rivals will catch up..even though the person behind is like... ummm 5k posts behind you? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D