Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Yeah the translator is pretty upfront about it on his patreon. Have to thank him for giving me a push to actually read it after having it for so long, the scene with the headset that slows time for the user was pretty good. Too bad there's unavoidable sharing/public use.

I don't think any pinpoint games have gotten official translations before? After seeing your profile pic I'm dreaming of an exstia translation again, if only it'd happen:/
Fun fact: Elementia was planned to be translated by SakuraGame, it even had a Steam page, but it was cancelled for unknown reason.
On the other hand I'm still hoping for a sequel.

I don't think any pinpoint games have gotten official translations before? After seeing your profile pic I'm dreaming of an exstia translation again, if only it'd happen:/

Hm... I think Exstia 3 has an unofficial translation for Chinese. It was translated to chapter 1-7. But the translation seemed to take forever/ maybe halted.

Hm... I think Exstia 3 has an unofficial translation for Chinese. It was translated to chapter 1-7. But the translation seemed to take forever/ maybe halted.

Could've been useful a few years ago, but my japanese is probably better than my chinese now, especially for reading eroge haha.

Somehow i think it strange that nobody in this forum speak about venus blood savior that is probaly the bigest corruption game of this year.I know the realese is only in december but still. With the international release of vbh that is 2 big corruption game for the end of the year that somethink that not hapen since a long time.

Well, the game is still quite far away from now. So, the hype won't be happening till 1 month before its release.

the mahou shoujo game from ordin-soft in october might just have some corruption. fingers crossed though. don't think we're getting anything this month but sept will have the catwalknero one..at least we're not on drought

Are there any Games where Corruption is less mind bending ?
Im talking about the Characters more or less still being the same,
just their morals are twisted.

in yamizome revenger the girls just become more pervy while still retain their original character after they are corrupted, it is as if they just doing a role play .
and in crimson lunatic, their personality just changed a little but become lot more pervy

Long time no see! now i'm just using Discord. How are thing around here?

Looking for Maika games:
[Maika] Choukou Sentai Justice Blade -Himitsu Kessha de Go!-
[Maika] Persona Driver Reiki

or any good Maika corruption game... please...

Any good game released in the last 6 months? basically this year or even back in december?

Any good game released in the last 6 months? basically this year or even back in december?

bigest corruption game i know are dualtaill : in november venus blood hollow english translation comme out ( but have quite some new contenant)
and in december venus blood savior that is 100% garentie a corruption game come out too

i just cannot acces they site since 5 day but in twiter they dont seem to know it down so i do not know if they just do not know or it now japan only but i have no way to know

bigest corruption game i know are dualtaill : in november venus blood hollow english translation comme out ( but have quite some new contenant)
and in december venus blood savior that is 100% garentie a corruption game come out too

i just cannot acces they site since 5 day but in twiter they dont seem to know it down so i do not know if they just do not know or it now japan only but i have no way to know

Saviour? I know Venus Blood frontier was released in english, in fact i did manage to get it so yay!, but you mentioned another? wich was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?