Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Hopefully that's enough info to decide if it's something you would like.

This is really cool, thanks! I'm not very fond of Tactical RPGS at all but the theme is definitely up my ally!

With SRPGs (tactical RPGS) I have a bad habit of pressing the ESC button to reach the save menu and it closes the game. After writing and reviewing several RPGS where I have to press ESC to open the save menu it's kind of frustrating to lose all your progress under a different mechanical layout.

With that said I will try not to press the ESC button and give this a shot.

I wonder if there are any RPGM games with that kind of corruption system.

Lunasoft game released today...
:chuuni_yes:

Edit:
Downloaded it, stuck in black screen...
Poor me...
:chuuni_reality:
Maybe try moving the game folder on the desktop or extract the folder directly on the desktop? For me the path name was too long so I extracted the game folder directly on the desktop.

Reactions: Nanashiki
Maybe try moving the game folder on the desktop or extract the folder directly on the desktop? For me the path name was too long so I extracted the game folder directly on the desktop.

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS...
IT WORKS!!
:nyanmusu_thanks:

P.S.
Tried the game already, and apparently there is a language setting, although no other option other than japanese (for now at least)
Official translation seems plausible in the future...

Last edited:
a translation on what happened?

dont think there's any..you gotta play it on texthooker i guess...

anyway...yamizome 2's demon king IS A FEMALE!!!! Are we gonna get alot of futa action?? Is this the twist that i'm hoping for? Damn now im abit hyped up, i thought it was going to be a copy of yamizome 1 with different heroines but seems like escude is offering something more!

dont think there's any..you gotta play it on texthooker i guess...

anyway...yamizome 2's demon king IS A FEMALE!!!! Are we gonna get alot of futa action?? Is this the twist that i'm hoping for? Damn now im abit hyped up, i thought it was going to be a copy of yamizome 1 with different heroines but seems like escude is offering something more!

As someone who does self projections unto MCs in VN, i don't know how to feel about that...
I guess i'll wait and see...
I hope it will work perfectly though...

P.s.
Still waiting to replay yamizome 1 after english release

After reading the roughly translated summary, Yamizome 2's protag seems much more proactive than previous work. He was a former isekai hero who got rejected due to proposing to the goddess after saving the world, and now is trying to get his own harem. Remnant of female Demon King he defeated survived with him and is offering to give him power to realize his dream in exchange of her recuperating by absorbing heroines' powers. Basically, he's Demon King's champion, so looks like there will be no Demon King possessing protag during the fight, it's all him.

Also, there could be Demon King's route like in TrinityxCalamity.

After reading the roughly translated summary, Yamizome 2's protag seems much more proactive than previous work. He was a former isekai hero who got rejected due to proposing to the goddess after saving the world, and now is trying to get his own harem. Remnant of female Demon King he defeated survived with him and is offering to give him power to realize his dream in exchange of her recuperating by absorbing heroines' powers. Basically, he's Demon King's champion, so looks like there will be no Demon King possessing protag during the fight, it's all him.

Also, there could be Demon King's route like in TrinityxCalamity.
yeah i'm hoping for a demon queen route too. the setting is kinda similar to 淫辱都市/堕天の贄, where the demon queen is weakened and looks for a cooperation with the mc to restore her power. so you make them cum and corrupt them to steal their power , kinda similar setting. If there's a bad end where demon queen ends up taking over the world, that would be fine too. Hopefully escude gives us alot of surprises !

also the zion game...the post corruption scene is just too short! one of the girl didnt even get her share of post corruption sex scene...abiet disappointing there

Last edited:
Here the next upcoming mind control eroge from Lune

release later this november http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1102416

623mggw0233pl.jpg

Venus blood hollow kickstart start soon.
And a new venus blood is underdevelopement hopefully it will be a corrupt game and not a breeding game with VN corrupt game chance is 38 % bredding is like 43 % and the last 19% is other (or somethink like that ) BUT the last corruption game was ragnarok and it start to be long so hopfully this time will the first good corruption game since some time.

Hypno is fully backed in just three days lol. I'm so happy people liked frontier enough for them to do Hypno. Though for some reason the title's changed to Hollow. Maybe because Hypno kinda suggestive for the western market?

Maybe they want to avoid certain attentions from payment providers that lately seem to be stomping down on fictional rape.

A couple of months ago 催眠 Saimin (hypnosis) was censored in many eroge sites such as getchu, dmm, melonbooks etc. so in japan hypnosis is now a taboo word (催○) and i have no idea why??.

It's not like it's a curse word or related to genitals so that was a weird and unexpected reaction from the eroge sites. I hope it didn't impact future releases of saimin eroge (you can guess that hypnosis and mind control are my favorite fetishes from my nickname :) ).

As for the western side i can probably guess what happend... some idiot complained (sued) about hypnosis being real to some company (payment providers) and the rest you can probably guess what happend... :(

I guess the west can't differentiate between fictional and real and japan is following in it's wake and thats very sad :(

It was changed because of steam, the steam version of Frontier got delayed(by a month I think) because steam did not allow the presence and reference of the mind-controle scenes that were used to censore the corruption/H-scene of the original, since it wasn't consensual. IIRC

There are actually a lot of words censored in jap releases, guess saimin just joined the bunch -.-
Imagine being so worried of what people write in a silly erotic game.

There are actually a lot of words censored in jap releases, guess saimin just joined the bunch -.-
Imagine being so worried of what people write in a silly erotic game.

Japan is wonderfull at all but is full of weird shit and contadictions like this, i mean is the birthplace of eroge and its genres (ntr, corruption, saimin, etc) but then goes and does this? They are weird and make no sense....

It was changed because of steam, the steam version of Frontier got delayed(by a month I think) because steam did not allow the presence and reference of the mind-controle scenes that were used to censore the corruption/H-scene of the original, since it wasn't consensual. IIRC

It's just boggles my mind that that was reason they changed the name of the game to hollow. Stupid steam : "it wasn't consensual" to whom exactly?? these are fictional characters they don't exist, maybe they don't like certain genres i guess and fictional hypnosis non consensual sex was to much for them... maybe they only go for games with violent murder with guns or swords..... :) . Ahhhh.... I can go on and on about the double standard in the west with violence vs sex but this is an eroge site and i'll just leave it at that.
Sorry for the rant... It's just it's been so long since a good Hypnosis game ......

anyone knows what happened to velka? he disappeared all of the sudden? and all the eroge uploads seems to have slowed down alot

sorry to ask this here, but does anyone have a walkthrough/guide for this game? I can't figure out how to get the scenes I'm missing

[HEAT-SOFT] Totsuzen Kaijin ken Jimuin no ore ga Mahou Shoujo-tachi wo Otosu Hanashi ~ Mahou Tenshi Angel Saber VS Aku no Soshiki desu Brand ~
[HEAT-SOFT] 突然怪人兼事務員の俺が魔法少女達を堕とす話 ~魔法天使エンジェルセイバーVS悪の組織デスブランド~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.