Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Another work of Satou Kuuki is getting animated? Yes! Well, it can't be worse than Love Mary anime adaptation.

It should be good considering the character designs and animations are directed by Teruaki Murakami (Kangoku Senkan, Asagi, Dark Love).

It should be good considering the character designs and animations are directed by Teruaki Murakami (Kangoku Senkan, Asagi, Dark Love).

Oh yes, I kinda know their style. I'm just a sucker for satou kuuki art style, and art wise Love Mary has been a huge disappointment. This one will definitely be better.

Still waiting for my top 1 Corruption game of all times (Yamizome Revenger) To have it's release date announced.
And also the Venus Blood online (?) browser game

Hello folks! I have a question: does anyone know how to hook the text from the game Kagami no Fortuna Valmaiden - Gemini Fortuna Valmaiden?
Visual Novel Reader can't even hook the process of that game. Same story with other traslators.

Hello folks! I have a question: does anyone know how to hook the text from the game Kagami no Fortuna Valmaiden - Gemini Fortuna Valmaiden?
Visual Novel Reader can't even hook the process of that game. Same story with other traslators.

If I am not wrong, Visual Novel Reader can't hook the text. You might need to use a new text hooker called Textractor. The author of that program updated it to hook the game that you mentioned.

Reactions: Orochi27
Guys, visual Novel reader is not working, the Google translation stoped, or is just me? Help

as far as I know VN reader is an abandoned poject, you're better off using textractor
https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases

This one is a abandoned project too, the developer said last month that it was the last update, that he won't keep going with this project, and vn was working until last month, so it begins to stop working the Google translation, only with VPN works, but only for a while... I was asking here if someone has any news of a update or something.

VNR to my knowledge hasn't been updated in years while textractor last update was last month. Maybe Google translator API changed, I dont know. You should try textractor though, it's way better than vnr

Last edited:
It is? But doesn't save the games you play, and doesn't has offline transitions, and the layout is not very good, I try once, with lucky dog, a few months ago, it works fine, but it was that...
But really, since 2017 there was any update for vnr... Yeah google really changed the api, a lot of people are talking about it ;-; sadly I guess.

Sucks to hear that textractor is being dropped, hopefully it'll continue working. I never liked VNR, it always took years to launch and the interface was cluttered with a lot of extraneous features. At least my jp skills have become passable enough to not require machine translations anymore. If you're still attached to VNR, wasn't there an offline dictionary called ATLAS or something? I don't remember ever using google translate on it

love many ep 2....it was bad, for me, how do you guys find it? maybe i had too much expectations

love many ep 2....it was bad, for me, how do you guys find it? maybe i had too much expectations

For me it's way better than episode 1. The worst thing of ep 2 are the corruption sequences, which are pretty much non existent, but over all a good OVA. Next month we have Soukou Seiki Ysphere OVA coming, I hope they won't turn it too much into a torture shitshow, considering who is in charge of the episode(s). Oh well, it can't be worse than Love Mary ep 1 anyway.

Last edited:
Love Mary Ep1 was a disaster. The quality was bad and the character design is poor.
Love Mary Ep2 has better quality than Ep1 but the lack of corruption sequence is a poor decision and probably won't sit well with fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?