Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

ahhh! Sorry! Then it's not like you have to keep the game folder on the desktop, the path, if too long can cause problems. Regarding the Extia sides I think they may be waiting for the pack with all 9 sides before relasing them all, but it's just my speculation...

Skipped through the game and it's pretty much like MuchSalty1 said, only one of the girls gets corrupted.
Here's a quick walkthrough for the choices since it's pretty confusing:

Choice 1: Top ends the scene early and skips Choice 2, Bottom continues it until Choice 2.
Choice 2: Some changes in the CGs, but mostly unimportant.
Choice 3: This has multiple options to choose which type of CG you want to see first, however the second option always ends the scene so pick that one for last.
Choice 4: Again, changes the CGs but leads to the same choice afterwards.
Choice 5: This is kind of like choices 2 and 4 in that in changes the CGs, but you actually get an early ending if you pick the top option, so pick the bottom one to keep going. If you pick bottom this is where the corruption starts.
Choice 6: Kinda like 5, pick the top option to get an early ending, pick the bottom for the "true" end.
Choice 7: Post-credits, only changes the order of the scenes, still arrive at the same end scene.

On a foot note, Choice 5 has a variation of the end scene seen at Choice 7.
Overall the game is linear but puts these choices to trick you into thinking it's not, you can literally pick bottom everytime and you'll get to the ending with no problem.

Yes, there no hint of delay in there official website and twitter as of recently. Since it's available for digital download thru DMM, i see no reason to delay it, just beacuse of the whole virus outbreak.

Cool, good to know. That means its almost time to catch some more CGs

Here I am waiting for the delayed release of venusblood-ORBIT- with no clear date..
:chuuni_reality:

yes finally! exstia in less than 12 hours! I can't wait!! This weekend will be the best weekend ever! hopefully.

Nevermind! It took an hour and a half but i finally figured out how to beat the download boss, thank you though!

Last edited:
exstia 3 is easily the best game of my life...the prequels were already great, but no, 3 took all the good parts combined and even managed to step it up to a whole new level, I cant even begin to describe the greatness of it in words. they literally made every single dream came true, all these niche corruptions, unrivaled transformation scene. pure gold. man. I'm blown, both me and my little friend probably would stay dead for days lol.

lusterise might have taken my top 1 spot as eroge maker, used to be escude with their suisei tenshi zwei and yamizome revenge..but exstia series, with a perfect conclusion one can possibly offer, toppled it with ease

Side.9『ヒュプノギル、隷落の催眠調教』
原画
左藤空気
シナリオ
ADU
紹介
創真と過ごす日々にも慣れてきた頃、アザリンは街中に現れた怪人を退治するため、創真と共に出撃する。そこにいたのは不気味な余裕を見せる怪人――ヒュプノギルだった。アザリンはヒュプノギルを圧倒するものの、倒す前に逃げられてしまう。その翌日、アルバイトに向かうアザリンの耳に奇妙な音が響くと、頭がぼうっとして――

Side.9『ヒュプノギル、隷落の催眠調教』
原画
左藤空気
シナリオ
ADU
紹介
創真と過ごす日々にも慣れてきた頃、アザリンは街中に現れた怪人を退治するため、創真と共に出撃する。そこにいたのは不気味な余裕を見せる怪人――ヒュプノギルだった。アザリンはヒュプノギルを圧倒するものの、倒す前に逃げられてしまう。その翌日、アルバイトに向かうアザリンの耳に奇妙な音が響くと、頭がぼうっとして――

発売日
2020年4月24日

Side.9『ヒュプノギル、隷落の催眠調教』
原画
左藤空気
シナリオ
ADU
紹介

発売日
2020年4月24日

Nice, something to look forward to next month

Looking from the CG, the corruption ending route pretty much similiar from the old series. But still tho, love this exs-tia 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.