Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Yeah, seems it was just the locale. Used Locale Emulator and now it's running fine.

Is there a guide for Exstia btw?

NVM it's not one that's super complicated to figure out lol

Last edited:
Yeah, finished it yesterday. Also, has anyone else had trouble with the escu:de Princess game? It boots up and shows nothing but a black screen even when I use and emulator

Either of the Sailor Knight games and Niizuma Patoreiza

I have sailor knights 2, but I don't know how to share it.

On a separate note, anyone played the Sweet Knights series of games? What's the corruption like? I think they're strategy games, are they hard to play for people who can't speak Japanese?

Oh boy, where do I begin?

Most corruption VN is untranslated. The last translated thing I remember is that Valkyria one, Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne iirc. But fret not! Because Yamizome Revenger and Venus Blood Frontier is in translation! Alternatively if you'd like to play games without reading the story then Venus Blood Empire has its interface translated. If you just want to look at CG then it's too much titles to see, but Totsuzen/Tokkai 3 by Heat-Soft and Exstia series by Lusterise is your go. Of course, I'm basing it on the fact that you don't know Japanese. Feel free to say that you know it and can enjoy it unlike us non-Japanese speaker/reader.

i do play some CN translated VN but tbh the corruption genre is quite limited and VEnus series is not for me,but thanks for your info

Anyone have Venus Blood Frontier? Kinda want to play it while waiting for EN version...

I haven't heard any info regarding the date. I'm afraid will waiting forever (lol)

So long as that and escude's me aren't released too close i am happy (since it spreads the time playing more and it would imposible to buy both for me xD)

So whats the best way to get through Aiyoku no Sacrifice?

Level up your demons' skills and increse the princess corruption. Corrupting the princess guarants you points needed to level up your allies. Actually it's pretty easy, now I don't remember every requirements, just that the last one requires to fully break the princess, something like a lvl. 3 corruption near the heart, or something like that.

Level up your demons' skills and increse the princess corruption. Corrupting the princess guarants you points needed to level up your allies. Actually it's pretty easy, now I don't remember every requirements, just that the last one requires to fully break the princess, something like a lvl. 3 corruption near the heart, or something like that.

What carries over when you finish a route? Is it like Yamizome where you keep all the skills or do you just get some extra points in a NG+?

What carries over when you finish a route? Is it like Yamizome where you keep all the skills or do you just get some extra points in a NG+?

It's been a while so I may be wrong, but you keep the points you gained from the previous file to level up your girls

It's been a while so I may be wrong, but you keep the points you gained from the previous file to level up your girls

I see. Are the route endings just determined on the choices or whther or not you max out one of the girls' skills as well? I recently got the princess route finished and saw it had all the girls to unlock

I see. Are the route endings just determined on the choices or whther or not you max out one of the girls' skills as well? I recently got the princess route finished and saw it had all the girls to unlock

Leveling up the girls makes easier corrupting the princess, so it's more for gameplay than story reason, aside from the first requirement I think. Endings are based on choices or not meeting the requirements (aka bad ends).

Leveling up the girls makes easier corrupting the princess, so it's more for gameplay than story reason, aside from the first requirement I think. Endings are based on choices or not meeting the requirements (aka bad ends).

Gotcha. Thanks for the help then.

Sorry to ask here, but can you guys point me to a machine translator guide that works with most of these games? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.