Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

@thegeoman if you're reading this, ijust want to tell you that i'm kind of surprised that you're one of my few active friends in herozetsu lol XD

I'm glad that someone else is still hanging on to that dying game.

I hope a few of the upcoming prospects pan out, but at the very least we have some great translated games coming out in english to look forward to. I still cant believe Yamizome Revenger got picked for translation.

I hope a few of the upcoming prospects pan out, but at the very least we have some great translated games coming out in english to look forward to. I still cant believe Yamizome Revenger got picked for translation.

Yamizome will be great as an eng title!

How was GAP Milky Way? Any good or worth passing up?

Wait when did this happen? also hell yeah, i couldn't play the game due to time but now i am thankfull, if its translated i am so totally buying it, that ame is in my top 10 of game si want to properly play (aka understanding) from the last 10 years xD

I'm not sure if everyone else already knew this or not but I just found out that Inoino actually made a doujin sequel to his EXSTIA work and while extremely short...it's a pretty good corruption read + Rough sketches of alternative EXSTIA designs...

https://e-hentai.org/g/1482421/003eec14c8/

Now,while it's good, the fact that there's a continuation doujin by the official illustrator might mean that the game series as is might be dead since it's been a year or two... but still on the bright side...inoino Doujin (YEAH??)

I don't have the .iso anymore, but I can upload the files, so here is 突然怪人になった俺が魔法少女を堕とす話, hope it works

EDIT: I took it down, if someone need it just ask

hi can u re-up this?was trying to replay the game but somehow it got corrupted :(

I'm not sure if everyone else already knew this or not but I just found out that Inoino actually made a doujin sequel to his EXSTIA work and while extremely short...it's a pretty good corruption read + Rough sketches of alternative EXSTIA designs...

https://e-hentai.org/g/1482421/003eec14c8/

Now,while it's good, the fact that there's a continuation doujin by the official illustrator might mean that the game series as is might be dead since it's been a year or two... but still on the bright side...inoino Doujin (YEAH??)

yeah that was quite awhile ago, i was surprised by the sudden update on inoino's pixiv, dropped a line there and he kinda replied, was looking forward to the cg and it did not disappoint! Since then i have been checking on lusterise but no news as usual...

actually...i was looking for tokkai 3 xD sorry i thought you were talking about tokkai 3, i have tokkai 1 running ok, my tokkai 3 is corrupted and tokkai 2 is missing though, anyone can help me out with 2 and 3?

actually...i was looking for tokkai 3 xD sorry i thought you were talking about tokkai 3, i have tokkai 1 running ok, my tokkai 3 is corrupted and tokkai 2 is missing though, anyone can help me out with 2 and 3?
You mean this one and its prequel? 'cause I should have them. Maybe.

Hello, I am new to this VN, but I am very interested in the corruption fetish, I have really enjoyed the first three Taimanin Asagi and I would like to know if it is possible to recommend me more like that. Or even if they are not equal, but there is corruption of the heroines.
Greetings and thanks.

Hello, I am new to this VN, but I am very interested in the corruption fetish, I have really enjoyed the first three Taimanin Asagi and I would like to know if it is possible to recommend me more like that. Or even if they are not equal, but there is corruption of the heroines.
Greetings and thanks.

Oh boy, where do I begin?

Most corruption VN is untranslated. The last translated thing I remember is that Valkyria one, Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne iirc. But fret not! Because Yamizome Revenger and Venus Blood Frontier is in translation! Alternatively if you'd like to play games without reading the story then Venus Blood Empire has its interface translated. If you just want to look at CG then it's too much titles to see, but Totsuzen/Tokkai 3 by Heat-Soft and Exstia series by Lusterise is your go. Of course, I'm basing it on the fact that you don't know Japanese. Feel free to say that you know it and can enjoy it unlike us non-Japanese speaker/reader.

Oh boy, where do I begin?

Most corruption VN is untranslated. The last translated thing I remember is that Valkyria one, Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne iirc. But fret not! Because Yamizome Revenger and Venus Blood Frontier is in translation! Alternatively if you'd like to play games without reading the story then Venus Blood Empire has its interface translated. If you just want to look at CG then it's too much titles to see, but Totsuzen/Tokkai 3 by Heat-Soft and Exstia series by Lusterise is your go. Of course, I'm basing it on the fact that you don't know Japanese. Feel free to say that you know it and can enjoy it unlike us non-Japanese speaker/reader.

hahaha, I don't know Japanese, in fact, I don't even know how to speak English perfectly (my native language is Spanish), but hey, I'm learning haha.
I can play in English perfectly because I understand it. But I have no problem trying untranslated games and just watching the CG, though, I've seen a lot of anime and some word I understand when they speak haha.

Well of course, I (nearly) never miss a day to log in and roll those dice haha XD
After all there is no other online game focused on corruption... Especially since the update a few months (year?) ago, where the 4th evolution turned from being just a summary from ch 1-3, into the corrupted heroine actually doing evil thing haha

Definitely going to buy that yamizome revenger...
Still my top standalone corruption game of all time..

Has anyone else had any problems with Exs-tia A? I booted up the game and while the translator seems to be working fine, the actual font in the game is weird and it crashes almost immediately after starting a new game.

try running it with ntleas, I've had similar issues with lusterise games lately and I think it's something about the locale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?