Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Personally i think Sad panda death is not that bad. Of course it will mean more work for find some manga or other but have a so big site draw attention one the reason so many state do law against hentai is because of sad panda. I preferred have 5 or more smaller site of course one will eventually emerge as the sad panda reborn but a least until this time it will have less focus to hentai.

Ironically because sadpanda is sadpanda, in my country it is not blocked, while most other site containing R-18 material got blocked.

Personally i think Sad panda death is not that bad. Of course it will mean more work for find some manga or other but have a so big site draw attention one the reason so many state do law against hentai is because of sad panda. I preferred have 5 or more smaller site of course one will eventually emerge as the sad panda reborn but a least until this time it will have less focus to hentai.

There's a lot of non-hentai material only available on panda as well as a bunch of hentai that can't be found anywhere else. It's still a pretty big loss.

The new Escu:de is out! here No torrent yet. It does have corruption though

FINALLY!
Still to busy IRL though, i haven't even played Nao2... Still replaying Nao1...
Might still try to download that escude game though, with all the hype waiting for the best corruption game i've ever played in english (revenger) english ver XD
I hope this one could come close to revenger, or even better, surpass it, i highly doubt it though haha..

:chuuni_noob:

P.S.

Torrent

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[エスクード]-姫と穢欲のサクリファイス-bonus-[h-game]-848066/

FINALLY!
Still to busy IRL though, i haven't even played Nao2... Still replaying Nao1...
Might still try to download that escude game though, with all the hype waiting for the best corruption game i've ever played in english (revenger) english ver XD
I hope this one could come close to revenger, or even better, surpass it, i highly doubt it though haha..

:chuuni_noob:

P.S.

Torrent

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[エスクード]-姫と穢欲のサクリファイス-bonus-[h-game]-848066/

As usual it has a training system, but the objectives are pretty easy to understand, at least for me. Still unsure about some mechanics though. Can't judge the story yet, and with my reading speed it will take a few years to finish :whistle:

took a quick look at the cg, does not seem to have too much corruption in it...dont put your hopes up too much. Also i've read comments about how it's much inferior compared to revenger.. Anyway, shukugar 3 surprisingly has a decent minor corruption content this time around, worth checking it out. Although mostly still love love stuff but mirai-soft has some very good arts.

took a quick look at the cg, does not seem to have too much corruption in it...dont put your hopes up too much. Also i've read comments about how it's much inferior compared to revenger.. Anyway, shukugar 3 surprisingly has a decent minor corruption content this time around, worth checking it out. Although mostly still love love stuff but mirai-soft has some very good arts.

Yep, only one ending has permanent corruption, while another revert back from the corruption

Anyone know why my escu:de games only open on startup, and can't be opened after my pc's been up for a 10 minutes or so?

weird mine works just fine, i dont use emulator too. All i need is to set my system locale as japanese, which is already is..if it only boots on startup but not after 10 mins, the only thing i can thing of is some other programme that booted up after that prevents it from coming up. My best guess would be antivirus/spyware? try disabling them for 10 minutes and try again.

btw, i really like the 宿星のガールフレンド 3 by mirai-soft. It only has a very minor corrupted factor in it, but the mc does have a corrupted form...i love how the MC acts after she become corrupted. Though, its not a corruption focused game, but i still want u guys to try it. The art is superb, and for some reason i just love the MC :D maybe its addition of the dominating girl trait x corruption (slight) that turns me on but this girl just hits the right spot of my fetish

So....
Things went better IRL time-wise, so I could manage to play some games...
Just finished replaying NAO 1 yesterday..

Right now, i got a few question, any help would be appreciated:

1. Is nao 2nd the end of Nao franchise? It's a yes/no question, since i'm planning to play it next, no spoiler please XD

2. is the story in 宿星のガールフレンド 3 related to the first 2? Since it would be weird for me to suddenly play the 3rd

3. how much corruption content are there in that new escude game? I might try it once i finished nao 2nd, haha

:chuuni_bye:

So....
Things went better IRL time-wise, so I could manage to play some games...
Just finished replaying NAO 1 yesterday..

Right now, i got a few question, any help would be appreciated:

1. Is nao 2nd the end of Nao franchise? It's a yes/no question, since i'm planning to play it next, no spoiler please XD

2. is the story in 宿星のガールフレンド 3 related to the first 2? Since it would be weird for me to suddenly play the 3rd

3. how much corruption content are there in that new escude game? I might try it once i finished nao 2nd, haha

:chuuni_bye:

1 Nope
2 Haven't played, so I don't know
3 finally I can give a good answer: very few actually, and only one scene with the corrupted heroine. I enjoyed the gameplay though, it's like Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei, but easier

1 Nope
2 Haven't played, so I don't know
3 finally I can give a good answer: very few actually, and only one scene with the corrupted heroine. I enjoyed the gameplay though, it's like Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei, but easier

Thanks for answering, although that 3rd answer is kind of disappointing tbh, after so much hope by looking at the cover, I was hoping for more...
Sigh.... I guess that'll have to do for now..
Thanks anyway..

:chuuni_reality:

C96 looks like it's shaping up to have some good stuff corruption-wise.

Also I found out today that Sad Panda has been back up for like a week or two , so that was a nice thing to wake up to

Last edited:
Since the next 9tail product seems to contain no corruption...
Anyone know anything about upcoming/ released corruption game?

P.S.

@thegeoman if you're reading this, ijust want to tell you that i'm kind of surprised that you're one of my few active friends in herozetsu lol XD

P.S.

@thegeoman if you're reading this, ijust want to tell you that i'm kind of surprised that you're one of my few active friends in herozetsu lol XD

I don't know if this one is going to have corruption but here is the link http://www.chaos-r.com/chaos-04.php

P.S.

I think it have a good chance to a have a least a litle corruption since in the decription part it have this passage賢者の石』と塵灰のケガレが運命を左右する
 主人公は、体内に宿す賢者の石によって、塵灰をエネルギーへと変換することができます。
 しかしその力は、使えば使うほど体内にケガレと呼ばれる汚染物質を蓄積させていきます。ケガレを放置していると、やがて主人公の運命をも変えてしまう大きな災いとなるでしょう。
 幸い、ヒロインとHすることでケガレを除去することが出来ますが、排出されたケガレには、相手に大きな活力を与えると同時に、欲求や依存心の向上という側面も持ちます。
 正しく律してヒロインと一緒に正道を歩むか、ケガレと淫欲に溺れて邪道に堕ちるか……。

And if understant welll :the MC use bad dust and have use the heroine as handkerchief in one two way be niece or not. Or something like that
But i don't wory next yeari think next yearshave a another venus blood

And don't forget the last venus blood event with all it was say and what we think it ahave realy great corruption

well based on the current information that we have it does look like we're going to get corruption in the ninetail newest installment, but question is, in what form? the page does mention that MC has the ability to use the power to turn the power of ash into energy, but the side effect is the bad stuff will pile up inside of his body if he uses that power. So in order to cleanse it, he must have sex with the heroines, and the bad stuff that he ejaculates into the heroines will get the heroine some sort of power boost, but at the same time, increase the lust of the heroine.

So its pretty much either you choose to be the hero of justice and walk down the right path, or you fall victim into corruption with he bad stuff accumulating in your body. I'm pretty sure this has decent amount of corruption, hopefully i'm not too far away from the truth.

well based on the current information that we have it does look like we're going to get corruption in the ninetail newest installment, but question is, in what form? the page does mention that MC has the ability to use the power to turn the power of ash into energy, but the side effect is the bad stuff will pile up inside of his body if he uses that power. So in order to cleanse it, he must have sex with the heroines, and the bad stuff that he ejaculates into the heroines will get the heroine some sort of power boost, but at the same time, increase the lust of the heroine.

So its pretty much either you choose to be the hero of justice and walk down the right path, or you fall victim into corruption with he bad stuff accumulating in your body. I'm pretty sure this has decent amount of corruption, hopefully i'm not too far away from the truth.

This gives me hope...
Although I'm not going to hope too much, for it hurts if it were not the case, haha

:chuuni_reality:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.