Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I know ordin soft has a game coming out soon, not sure if the corruption is going to be just the end game or not though

Do you have her like more than 5-6? if you go pure chaos, bad end.

So the last "corruption" game of last year was Lagoon, then wich will it be the first corruption game of the year?

like we've highlighted previously, the mahou shoujo game from ordin-soft and also another mohou shoujo game from digitalcute, we're going to get some more in February, and there are supposedly some doujin game with corruption theme from c95, but not released yet

like we've highlighted previously, the mahou shoujo game from ordin-soft and also another mohou shoujo game from digitalcute, we're going to get some more in February, and there are supposedly some doujin game with corruption theme from c95, but not released yet

I always like the art of digital cute, although i wasn't aware their game were really about corruption, well except one that i can't remember the name of.

Do you have her like more than 5-6? if you go pure chaos, bad end.

I was only able to get it to 6 before the choice mid chapter 6 to take the chaos path. I thought i hit them all up to that point, are there any that are easy to miss?

Just finished Venus Blood on Normal difficulty...
2nd playthrough
1st playthrough >> I messed up, so i need to do a newgame+

Total 40 hours of gameplay.

Chaos route...
DAMN THE CORRUPTION IS REAL.. ESPECIALLY FOR MUMURU
:chuuni_yes:

Too bad only 1 form change, and for the main heroine only...
:chuuni_reality:

Yes, that's the reason why I have to do new game+

If you look closely, when the option appeared, and if it's only an option in the text box there is a statement which said "Chaos point is not enough" XD
That's why i know what to do..
You just have to raise chaos points to 40..
And voila, the game continues

I'm not sure you need love points for the chaos route tbh.. I finished it with 4 love on main heroine, and 3 on the other girls... It would be hard to raise their heart after all, since you need 40 chaos points to avoid bad end, and 40 chaos points mean less love points
I finished the game with 55 chaos points, and somehow the ending is not the usual harem VB style..
Perhaps if i reach 60 the ending would change (?) Not sure though..

P.S.

I finished the game with S++ in all stage except the final boss stage
BUT THE FINAL BOSS DIFFICULTY SPIKE WAS SO....
I spent around 4 hours to try different strategies just for the final stage..

I guess now it's time to wait for 100% save file...
Not up yet on sagaoz...
It's only 72% for me..
I don't have enough spare time to do another new game+ and try looking for scenes i missed haha XD The battle were so stressful, yet the gamer in me can't help but doing it in normal mode, not lower .. OTL

Last edited:
Can you give us a rundown on some of the memorable parts of the corruptions in this game?

I'm not sure if i cover everything since the story leading to those events are what made them interesting haha XD
Mostly about revenge though
1. The main heroine had lost her country, her people, and her family caused by the betrayal of her few trusted people. If you make the main heroine to focus on revenge instead of to minimize life lost in the war, she would do anything for her revenge. In one of the events, she even killed one of the traitor's daughter (albeit impulsively) when she read her (the daughter's) diary about how she looked up to her father (the traitor, well not actually a traitor, but it might take too much time to explain here). A part of her regret it and tried to resuscitate her but to no avail. But it seems that another part of her loves how she could destroy the thing that the traitor's hold dear, even her expression mirrors it ( Damn, the evil smile after killing someone). Lot of events with similar nature happened, and the MC Zahak kept supporting her evil actions. Even her (supposedly dead, yet actually still alive) mother tried to kill her in her sleep, but she realized it, and after a few heated conversation, she sucked all of her mother's mana, as a result, killing her. If you're doing things wrong, this is a dead end XD. With 40+ chaos however, it's the chaos route and she truly turned evil, but more like the "lawful evil" since she protects those important to her, and she even said that no matter what, she won't betray those who sided with her.

2. Mumuru. Well, she.... is kind of pure at the beginning. But after her brother got killed by the believer of eden (the subject of revenge for the MC and main heroine in chaos route), she changed... A LOT. She could even kill people while smiling (Welp, that scene made me felt so alive XD). And yes,it's more of the traditional "Lawful evil" alignment, since after losing her brother, and even her hometown to the enemy (on the chaos route at least), she lost everything just like the main heroine. And through the "kindness of evil" of the main heroine and the other heroine, even calling her their family, she bounced back from despair into a ruthless member of the MC's "family".

Well, the other heroines are kind of good too, just not so much (personally).

What i love about the corruption events are the nature of their corruption.
Instead of turning into mindless doll/ beast or just "chaotic evil", they fell into evil, but still maintain their "kind" personality, although only to those on their side. It's just that they've lost everything to the world, and before the world betrays them again, they would rather "betray the world". But for those important to them, they would always cherish and protect those things.
I love these kind of corruption, since they corrupt by "kindness" (such as revealing their inner desire, calling them a family, protecting them, comfort them when they're sad, until they realized that the "evil ones" are actually the ones who care about them, so they willingly turned evil) , instead of only sexual pleasure.

Sorry for the long rant XD.

So in the end i was right to hope for good corruption for this VB.
Even withouh corruption i was never desapointing by dual tail studio VN serie.So i wasn't that worry since i know even if this have have not corruption it will have good gamplay.
Maybe next one will be a corruption with a a "litle" breeding game.
By the do i am the only one tha notice that every news is less focus in a only 5 MC and more and more a all girl have the same focus.
By the way do some one know if they sell is good i Don't realy want to have bad new in few month that the studio is in verge of bankrout but since they look pretty hapy in they deve block and have project for futur i Don't think so.
By the way some one have do the lawfull route ? (personaly not for now but maybe in few Week or day i will dot it)

By the way i am happy that the previous guy give a sumarry i was uncertain oof have understant what the story say but with him sumary i think i have the same understanging

Sigh and here i'm doing the pure route first cause i cant not do it first. Any extra effects for characters towards end game like the last games?

So in the end i was right to hope for good corruption for this VB.
Even withouh corruption i was never desapointing by dual tail studio VN serie.So i wasn't that worry since i know even if this have have not corruption it will have good gamplay.
Maybe next one will be a corruption with a a "litle" breeding game.
By the do i am the only one tha notice that every news is less focus in a only 5 MC and more and more a all girl have the same focus.
By the way do some one know if they sell is good i Don't realy want to have bad new in few month that the studio is in verge of bankrout but since they look pretty hapy in they deve block and have project for futur i Don't think so.
By the way some one have do the lawfull route ? (personaly not for now but maybe in few Week or day i will dot it)

By the way i am happy that the previous guy give a sumarry i was uncertain oof have understant what the story say but with him sumary i think i have the same understanging

Glad i could help XD...

By the way, bankruptcy? I don't think so, even their international kickstarter for VB Frontier went far beyond their goal, reaching even the 4th stretch mark...
I'm also supporting them by actually pre-ordering the digital copy for VB Frontier XD.
Will replay the game when it's released, especially since it's in english and all...

P.S.

For those who could vote for extra scenes, make sure to vote for regret if you could, i'm totally disappointed in the corruption ending for regret afterall XD
(JK, you could vote for anyone you like, just expressing my disatisfaction for regret's scene)

:chuuni_reality:

VB Lagoon save data is out on Sagaoz. Gonna hibernate till the next corrpution game coming out. seeya!!(>D<)ノ

Anyone here know where I can find some of the older Heat Soft games like the totsuzen series like 突然怪人になった俺が魔法少女を堕とす話? Links in the site seem down or incomplete, thanks!

Anyone here know where I can find some of the older Heat Soft games like the totsuzen series like 突然怪人になった俺が魔法少女を堕とす話? Links in the site seem down or incomplete, thanks!

I don't have the .iso anymore, but I can upload the files, so here is 突然怪人になった俺が魔法少女を堕とす話, hope it works

EDIT: I took it down, if someone need it just ask

Last edited:
I thought I should mention 洗隷の艦 / The Ship of Servitude added 5 new scenarios and Hな淫魔のM催眠 has a little bit of corruption but mostly femdom. There might be corruption in that new triangle game but I'm not totally sure.

I thought I should mention 洗隷の艦 / The Ship of Servitude added 5 new scenarios and Hな淫魔のM催眠 has a little bit of corruption but mostly femdom. There might be corruption in that new triangle game but I'm not totally sure.

Can we have a link to the updated Ship of Servitude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.