Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

VB Lagoon is all about eggs and pregnancy. Only one corruption and quite short one.

VB Lagoon is all about eggs and pregnancy. Only one corruption and quite short one.

Hm... I guess my guess was correct. Only the main heroine was corrupted.

Currently waiting for Triangle's Shin Kourin Tenshi Rena FD... but I don't think there will be any corruption though. Even if there is, probably a very short one just like the original game.

How do you get the corruption in venus blood lagoon ?
I keep getting a game over when i meet the blonde loli
Characters start fighting her and getting killed one by one

ahh sorry by rena i meant the one which was released 21/12, not the older installment..usually it would be out in few days but idk why this one is taking quite long

ahh sorry by rena i meant the one which was released 21/12, not the older installment..usually it would be out in few days but idk why this one is taking quite long

Not too sure but ever since Maika is no longer in the business, I noticed that games with corruption as motives tend to appear much later compared to other visual novel.

Damn, that sucks(about VB Lagoon). Venus Blood Hypno was so good. Oh well, at least theres another saimin game by Include planned to be released in less than a month.

Reactions: espiekerella
Damn, that sucks(about VB Lagoon). Venus Blood Hypno was so good. Oh well, at least theres another saimin game by Include planned to be released in less than a month.

Is that one netori/netorare like the last 1? Is weird when i see a a game that mixes both well and the last one did it.

Let us know how it is, the cg galleries make me think it is mostly doing the pregnancy/ egg thing.

Mostly egg laying, yes, the corruption part is a bit lacking
Sounds fair though, since at the beginning VB was alternating between monster impregnation and corruption, but suddenly we got hypno + ragnarok XD.
It's venus blood, so i'm going to play it either way... But well, I might send something to the devs regarding the lack of corruption in the form after i finished the game

How do you get the corruption in venus blood lagoon ?
I keep getting a game over when i meet the blonde loli
Characters start fighting her and getting killed one by one

The wiki is not ready yet, we might need to wait for a few more days

If the blonde loli is Typhon in chapter 2, you're too low level or your army is not arrange for her DPS.
If the blonde loli is Eden, you get bad end route.

Hey guys, anyone here know how I might be able to run this old maika game 宇宙刑事ソルディバン? Tried patching it with alpharom but to no avail, i'm running a windows 10 pc with all the necessary settings in japanese but it just won't run and not even an error prompt appears.

Sadly Venus Blood have not a lot of corruption. But the game is prety good i love the gamplay the story keep the th venus blood style but inovate ( i said that but just with what i understant i understant only Something like 40% of text only and 80% of voice part ) Cg is great.

By the way
So now i have to wait and hope for the next corruption oriented dual tail game i Don't know how long i have to wait but i think some day it will hapen.Personaly i would realy love to seen a venus blood or a new serie(we never know) with a war betwen angel and demon with the angel transform in succubus if it Fallen and what i think could be the best is a multipe way to do the corruption and with a venus blood frontier like corruption scene or better a step by step corruption with one sex scene where the character lost angel atribut in some scene and gain new succubus atribut in other or in same.

So now i think i will play Venus blood and after wait.
By the way some good coruption game exist it just that they are do in English with month to month update and so take long to have finish.
and it hard to know if it will be end and abandoned beffor the worst it seen a game witha wonderfull potentil never be finish

I Don't know how far you are in game i just pass the MC Fallen and i would say even if they Don't have evil costume the girl is still corrupt after this point so finaly the chaos route is a corruption route like old venus blood but it juste that they Don't have evil form

Contrary of what i was thinking after read your comment venus blood lagoon have a decent level of corruption contenu every girl become clearly evil after the fail of MC we can just feel sory for the lack of costume change.

Hey guys, anyone here know how I might be able to run this old maika game 宇宙刑事ソルディバン? Tried patching it with alpharom but to no avail, i'm running a windows 10 pc with all the necessary settings in japanese but it just won't run and not even an error prompt appears.

I had a similar problem with Justice Blade 2. The solution that worked for me was to setup a virtual machine running Windows XP and install/run the game there. It was a ton of work setting everything up and imo not worth it.

I have an old alpharom and the game works for me (windows 10).
Try this: https://mega.nz/#!iMkx2SwL!wNcAVRZgZ_2Mt6tGEa0MC0fkKlNYXiRJ2ryBLx8GD5Y

This is for space detective sordiban 1

Not even that patch will work for me absolutely nothing happens patch or no patch, I have also tried using the other alpharom versions.

EDIT: Finally managed to get it to run using a virtual machine. I honestly don't remember this being as hard as it is as I remember getting Justice Blade up and running easily last year I think. Hopefully all the time finding the necessary files to get this game running was worth it.

Last edited:
Could anybody offer some help for Venusblood Lagoon? As far as i can tell you need 30 chaos by chapter 6 to enter the chaos route but after that I end up with a game over due to only being given one option after the H-scene between the main girl and her mom that leads to her disappearing

Last edited:
Could anybody offer some help for Venusblood Lagoon? As far as i can tell you need 30 chaos by chapter 6 to enter the chaos route but after that I end up with a game over due to only being given one option after the H-scene between the main girl and her mom that leads to her disappearing

I'm not sure if it applies to this game(haven't gotten that far yet), but there's a third hidden stat called destruction in recent venusblood games, and if you got some destruction it might lead to the bad end when doing the chaos route.

So the last "corruption" game of last year was Lagoon, then wich will it be the first corruption game of the year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.