Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

P.S.
Finally finished Tetsu to Ra II...

Btw, can someone confirm whether [TRIANGLE] En Ciel Rena that was released a year ago got corruption in it? I kinda forgot about it....
Thanks in advance

Same here, i eve downlaoded it and is just here sitting on my pc accumulating dust xD

P.S.
Finally finished Tetsu to Ra II...

Btw, can someone confirm whether [TRIANGLE] En Ciel Rena that was released a year ago got corruption in it? I kinda forgot about it....
Thanks in advance

Yeah, there is but unfortunately it was a very short corruption. You don't get to see the how the full costume really look like tho.

Reactions: Nanashiki
Yeah, there is but unfortunately it was a very short corruption. You don't get to see the how the full costume really look like tho.

Thanks for the confirmation...
Well.. I'm wondering whether I should play it, since the sequel(?) is coming out next year

Thanks for the confirmation...
Well.. I'm wondering whether I should play it, since the sequel(?) is coming out next year

I recall the game is slated to be released on 21 December this year. Not too sure if there will be any other corruption although Lucifer Rina can be considered her corrupted self.

Is it a corruption game?

P.S.

Just finished Variant Birth...
So underwhelming...
Only 2 choice, and some ordinary H scene...
Sad..
:chuuni_reality:

Not in the magical sense but there is corruption of characters in the tags, and there is definectly degeneration of morals.

Not sure if has been posted but Bishop is making a sequel to Kutsujoku to be released 2/28/2019. Also does anyone know any games similar to bishop games?

Last edited:
Soon venus blood lagoon will be out and at minima the main girl will be corrupt but i think they have a good chance that all main girl will be corrupt

I doubt it. As far as I have seen from their CG, only the main girl had been corrupted totally. The rest doesn't seemed to have any corruption in their clothing and looks. Probably just being corrupted into doing the player's bidding.

I doubt it. As far as I have seen from their CG, only the main girl had been corrupted totally. The rest doesn't seemed to have any corruption in their clothing and looks. Probably just being corrupted into doing the player's bidding.

It logical that if they Don't show corrupt version in the character description they will not show it in the cg.

So Don't have it in cg is not a increass of argument against corruption i think it possible for some indice :

1) In the past corruption game they have all main girl corrupt

2) with every new corrupion game they give less and less spoil in dessire they spoil all;in frontier they give all girl in two form but one girl have a surprise form,
in ragnarok they give all girl normal form and corrupt form but hiden the chaos form of 4 out 5 heroine

3) i think it will have a least two ending by girl one law route and another chaos route so it logical to think chao route will be corrupt form.

with all that i thing it possible that all heroine may have a corrupt but i Don't say it likely
i thing they have 75% of probability that they Don't and 24,999% they have and 0,001 that more that 5 girl will have corruption

in the end it possible that we have 5 corruption but unlikly but 25 is not so bad

It logical that if they Don't show corrupt version in the character description they will not show it in the cg.

So Don't have it in cg is not a increass of argument against corruption i think it possible for some indice :

1) In the past corruption game they have all main girl corrupt

2) with every new corrupion game they give less and less spoil in dessire they spoil all;in frontier they give all girl in two form but one girl have a surprise form,
in ragnarok they give all girl normal form and corrupt form but hiden the chaos form of 4 out 5 heroine

3) i think it will have a least two ending by girl one law route and another chaos route so it logical to think chao route will be corrupt form.

with all that i thing it possible that all heroine may have a corrupt but i Don't say it likely
i thing they have 75% of probability that they Don't and 24,999% they have and 0,001 that more that 5 girl will have corruption

in the end it possible that we have 5 corruption but unlikly but 25 is not so bad

Well, I am actually basing on their old Venus Blood series. Almost/ Most of the harem ends ended up showing corruption in all characters. I recall only 1 or 2 in the series don't really have corruption. This one... well, it shows all without the corruption. Even the main character is not corrupted. Not too sure if they have 2 different harem ending - the 'pure' harem (no one got corrupted) and the 'corrupted' harem. Not gonna put too much hope onto it though. I would have love to see all in corrupted form but I'll just wait to see. Even games from Triangle and Heatsoft used to have corruption also ended up with less or even no corruption, so I don't put much hope in it. Probably a few girls might have corruption but that will wait for the game to be released.

Well, I am actually basing on their old Venus Blood series. Almost/ Most of the harem ends ended up showing corruption in all characters. I recall only 1 or 2 in the series don't really have corruption. This one... well, it shows all without the corruption. Even the main character is not corrupted. Not too sure if they have 2 different harem ending - the 'pure' harem (no one got corrupted) and the 'corrupted' harem. Not gonna put too much hope onto it though. I would have love to see all in corrupted form but I'll just wait to see. Even games from Triangle and Heatsoft used to have corruption also ended up with less or even no corruption, so I don't put much hope in it. Probably a few girls might have corruption but that will wait for the game to be released.

True we have to wait the realese or a least a colume where develeoper give big clue to one or the other hypothese.

For the cg you speack about it a realy weird one i Don't realy know what it mean normaly if this is the chao harem ending all heroine that have a corrupt form should have in this picture i have some idea but if you have other give this to me :

1)coruption of the blue girl hapen only in the chao ending of her so Don't hapen in harem route she stay unncorupt in harem route

2)this cg is the have a least two version one with corrupt form another withou for one or more character

3) this scene is not the scene we think it is anoter scene : a clue in that dirrection : we don't seen the guy the MC and in all previoue one we seen him for exemple in ragnarok we seen his hand abnd his cook so maybe in not the chao harem good ending but a bad ending of the law route : this scene hapen if you make bad choise and it a scene wher a antagonist have win against you and fuckk your girl

4) it hapen some time the scene is a fake for trick us

i think the 3 have a good probability sinc the MC is not hier even if they have only one girl corrupt

the 4 is unlikly

Last edited:
was digging through a list of old maika games..does anyone have ペルソナドライバー 霊姫 that they can share?can't find active link :(

When I was on Maika spree, I couldn't find it. Maybe other people have it since now that you brought it up I haven't played this one

Reactions: fguelffstan
Would someone be able to give me a quick rundown of how to play 堕落戦記ベルフェゴール・サーガ~魔王の媚薬と発情奴隷たち~? It seems like a rather large and expansive fire emblem RPG type game, and I speak 0 moonrunes. Basically I think I'm on the corruption route, I just want to know what the mechanics behind that are.

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html