Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Can't recall exactly how many routes but I know there are at least 5 different ending. 2 good endings with main protagonist, 2 with the villains girl, 1 bad ending with 2 main protagonist. There might be a few more endings but can't remember exactly.

So there are good endings. Thank you

Yeah, I realize that a bit later.

The first image is from frontwing called [魔界天使ジブリール-episode4-]. It is an edited corrupted image. In the real game, I don't really recall there is any corruption of such.

The two other image came from the same game if I am not wrong. It is from softhouse-seal game called [ぜったい最胸☆おっぱい戦争!! ~巨乳王国vs貧乳王国~]

ah,, too bad i found the first image i post was edited, to think the second also edited..

Excuse me, I want to ask about an old game. Does anyone know where to find the walkthrough for this?
音速飛翔ソニックメルセデス~双子ヒロイン調教指令!~
Thank you in advance

Dear Soluga,

I tried to find the one I used when I played this game 7 years ago for you....however the site is now dead.... Sorry.
I tried to see if there are any alternate site but all links lead me back to the dead site....

You're gonna have to go in blind (since I CAN'T remember either) how I got the multiple endings....

ah,, too bad i found the first image i post was edited, to think the second also edited..
I don't know about the red haired one but the black haired girl is Kotone from Zettai Saikyou ☆ Oppai Sensou or Ultimate Boob Wars.

Last edited:
Dear Soluga,

I tried to find the one I used when I played this game 7 years ago for you....however the site is now dead.... Sorry.
I tried to see if there are any alternate site but all links lead me back to the dead site....

You're gonna have to go in blind (since I CAN'T remember either) how I got the multiple endings....

Thanks deathranger, I'll do that

They updated the VBF kickstarter with additional backer rewards.

backers can pool donations to create new sex scenes, can get a breast pillow, and more one-of-a-kind illustrations added. game is 42% backed 1/3 of the way though the campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...er-english-localization-project/posts/2300681

That's great and all BUT I'm not interested in that. I'm only interest in if the game is fully translation(maybe better than the trial) and is there any save files/cheatcodes because playing the entire RPG game is time consuming(and a waste of time,really). I'm only interest in storyline, endings, scenes and not interested in battle game system. Can anyone help me with that?

That's great and all BUT I'm not interested in that. I'm only interest in if the game is fully translation(maybe better than the trial) and is there any save files/cheatcodes because playing the entire RPG game is time consuming(and a waste of time,really). I'm only interest in storyline, endings, scenes and not interested in battle game system. Can anyone help me with that?
there is auto win button if you play on easy mode. at least in JP version, but i doubt they'll remove it tho..

Wasn't Tetsu To Ra II supposed to be out yesterday?

A lot of games came out this week, we need to keep an eye out, or maybe the people who upload it are waiting for sales to pick up? i doubt it since this is a big name (the company) and being a sequel gives it more attention from people.

It is good that VBF is getting a translation. Though I wish they would translate VBE first. Does VBE have fan translation?

I think he's saying that the physical copies aren't ready to be released until Comi 1 ( whatever event that is ) but the Download version is almost ready
for release (no dates given yet).

If that's true, you've singlehandedly turned my cynicism into hype. I just really want it to release this year...

Aldo Senki 2 got delayed indefinitely as well, so I'm pretty jaded at the moment lol

Last edited:
So 2 weeks minimum? Maybe? I just want more corruption! Orz

Crooked Navel just tweeted today that he is finished writing the story, so thats good news. They'll need to synch up the SFX, backgrounds, and character illustrations as well as get the voice actors in to record their lines. I think two weeks is optimistic, but an October release date is 100% possible!

I'd say a more realistic release date would be November and at the latest December. Keep in mind that while it may be released, we may still not get a rip
for sometime (depending on if the title is popular with the rippers, but I'm sure it is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック