Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I hope they will release VBF English on steam somehow.... It's my first corruption game ever, and the reason I understand some Japanese today XD..
I wish to support them, but because of a few reasons I have no credit card so...
:chuuni_reality:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[180915][コラプト]-洗隷の艦-[rj234689]-736340/

I've played it, it's a fun, short game. Basically it's your standard "I invade a country and brainwash it's leaders to fight for me" story.

2 main draws for me. One is the rather outlandish corrupted costumes. The other is that you get to pick a "secretary" from the leaders you've corrupted so far. Each leader as a secretary has dialogue with every other corrupted leader, and even the main story missions have slightly different dialogue depending on the secretary you have equipped.

Cons are that it's get short, even if you take your time, it's probably a 1-2 hour game at most

Finished it in 2+ hours...
Interesting game to be honest...
And Yozakura = Best gril XD

P.S.

TETSU TO RA 2 in 28th of September!!
Hyped!!

:chuuni_kraken:

I hope they will release VBF English on steam somehow.... It's my first corruption game ever, and the reason I understand some Japanese today XD..
I wish to support them, but because of a few reasons I have no credit card so...
:chuuni_reality:

Worst comes to worst i am willing to download a pirated english version and buy a japanesse digital 1, since i have no realistic hope of supporting the kickstarter (i hate being poor) i could do that to support the company, hell i would even be willing to write to the developers and say exactly that. But yeah i hope they release it for Steam or Eng Dlsite.........steam while surely censored would be the easiest for me to buy.

Worst comes to worst i am willing to download a pirated english version and buy a japanesse digital 1, since i have no realistic hope of supporting the kickstarter (i hate being poor) i could do that to support the company, hell i would even be willing to write to the developers and say exactly that. But yeah i hope they release it for Steam or Eng Dlsite.........steam while surely censored would be the easiest for me to buy.
They said that they will release on steam with a free patch to add back in the good stuff.

Steam is straight up releasing games uncensored now, so unless it happens to have content that is illegal in your country you should be able to buy it normally.

Steam is straight up releasing games uncensored now, so unless it happens to have content that is illegal in your country you should be able to buy it normally.

I am happy with the "normal" censorship of pixels what i hate is cut content or those clouds.....or whatever they happen to use to cover the H.....

In fact. I'm almost 100% sure it will be region-blocked in my country if it's fully uncensored XD
After all the last fully uncensored game to be released was blocked in like 28 countries (?) cmiiw
Well, I actually hope for a censored VB Game, since I'm really curious about how they're going to handle those corruption scene XD.
The very unlikely, yet might be the best possibility (for me at least) would be to create a new non-H corruption scene XD
Well, I guess we can only wait...
:chuuni_kraken:

This is embarrassing, but in 洗隷の艦 , is there any special requirements to beat the level bosses? I made it to the fox shrine maiden level but can't seem to damage her?

This is embarrassing, but in 洗隷の艦 , is there any special requirements to beat the level bosses? I made it to the fox shrine maiden level but can't seem to damage her?
You need to break the shield by hitting the other girl till her shield breaks.

I run the fox shrine for my 1st clear, so i don't have anyone except for the base MC and nekomata..
You need to time your MC ougi 3/4 times at the fox. The timing is important since if she hits you, your ougi fail.

Confirmed corruption?

first one looked like art from frontwing while the second one has the ninetail vibe from it..dont click on the link directly, copy and paste the link to open it, or else you cant open. We need more manpower to find where they come from

first one looked like art from frontwing while the second one has the ninetail vibe from it..dont click on the link directly, copy and paste the link to open it, or else you cant open. We need more manpower to find where they come from

Yeah, I realize that a bit later.

The first image is from frontwing called [魔界天使ジブリール-episode4-]. It is an edited corrupted image. In the real game, I don't really recall there is any corruption of such.

The two other image came from the same game if I am not wrong. It is from softhouse-seal game called [ぜったい最胸☆おっぱい戦争!! ~巨乳王国vs貧乳王国~]

Excuse me, I want to ask about an old game. Does anyone know where to find the walkthrough for this?
音速飛翔ソニックメルセデス~双子ヒロイン調教指令!~
Thank you in advance

too bad that both are only fanart..i think we've covered almost all corruption series right about now..which is why i was abit excited when i see something new. I guess it's too good to be true.

音速飛翔 used to have a complete walkthrough in fatalfrag but the website is gone already..i remember playing that using that walkthrough. it's extremely hard to unlock all routes without the walkthrough

音速飛翔 used to have a complete walkthrough in fatalfrag but the website is gone already..i remember playing that using that walkthrough. it's extremely hard to unlock all routes without the walkthrough

Oh, that's too bad. Thanks though.
Then, how many routes does 音速飛翔 have? Thanks again

Last edited:
Oh, that's too bad. Thanks though.
Then, how many routes does 音速飛翔 have? Thanks again

Can't recall exactly how many routes but I know there are at least 5 different ending. 2 good endings with main protagonist, 2 with the villains girl, 1 bad ending with 2 main protagonist. There might be a few more endings but can't remember exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rito

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html