Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

A little help here please, i am searching for corruption but of the MC (male) in manga, light novels, web novels, etc, even books would be fine, wether is r18 or not is ok too (although in LN and WN cases r18 is much appreciated xD). What do i mean with corruption of the MC? Simple, just think of all those nice guys you see in LN and mangas of the slice of life genre, then add some manner of power (magical, some superpower, mind control smarphone, anything) and see that power corrupt him into doing bad things, a good eroge example would be Bible Black, in fact i personally conside rthat the main theme of the game. A non H example would be Death Note.

Important is that the MC needs to have been good or perceived as good (like Light), and while i suppose bullied characters are ok i might rather it is a "normal" character so bullying isn't used as a freudian excuse.

A little help here please, i am searching for corruption but of the MC (male) in manga, light novels, web novels, etc, even books would be fine, wether is r18 or not is ok too (although in LN and WN cases r18 is much appreciated xD). What do i mean with corruption of the MC? Simple, just think of all those nice guys you see in LN and mangas of the slice of life genre, then add some manner of power (magical, some superpower, mind control smarphone, anything) and see that power corrupt him into doing bad things, a good eroge example would be Bible Black, in fact i personally conside rthat the main theme of the game. A non H example would be Death Note.

Important is that the MC needs to have been good or perceived as good (like Light), and while i suppose bullied characters are ok i might rather it is a "normal" character so bullying isn't used as a freudian excuse.

Hum...
Hard think to food generaly they start bad and become good

maybe Seeds Of Chaos it a in work game but have update regulary : you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

Maybe that good game The last sovereign http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.fr/ i don't give the synopsis since it a joke that cont only for proplogue ;) from the same author but with female as main
character : kingdom of deception

After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.

Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
From eushuly you have the Ikusa Megami the MC start as boy beford become half boy half godesse
i will think about other but from now i don't know more

Hey,

Did you get this one to work? I get a black screen all the time. The text shows, but there is no voice or image. It just sometimes does sound effects (Like sword clashing.). I don't know why. Time and locale and everything is set to Japan.

You need to put the files into the "data" folder, not the overall folder. Than it should work.

Hum...
Hard think to food generaly they start bad and become good

maybe Seeds Of Chaos it a in work game but have update regulary : you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

Maybe that good game The last sovereign http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.fr/ i don't give the synopsis since it a joke that cont only for proplogue ;) from the same author but with female as main
character : kingdom of deception

After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.

Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
From eushuly you have the Ikusa Megami the MC start as boy beford become half boy half godesse
i will think about other but from now i don't know more

Thanks, i am checking novelupdates sinc emy biggest hope is a light novel or web novel, i bet there are but sadly i only know (and have the more or less patience) to search there, and not even then is easy since there is no corruption tag, i will post her elater some i find, but so far is been "hero was betrayed and went batshit crazy" wich it works but is not what i wa slooking for.

In case it wasn't clear i am searching for a "power corrupts" story, like i said just think of death note, is the PERFECT example (the author explicitly said that had light never found a death note he would have gone on to become a pillar of society, maybe a detective on par with L)

I recommend you “x-ray is more than I thought” .The mc got the x-ray vision power, making he have problem getting along with other people,and even his own mom, giving he some kind of complex. And he become a badass who goes around raping girls. It may not directly hit your mark, but I can confidently say as this novel reader that this ero novel is a masterpiece of ero novel, like pure love insult complex(which I read only a bit).

Hello anyone have other link 魔法少女をメチャクチャにしてみた ~崩壊悪堕~ crack? mikocon link is dead and i just notice it have crack.

Ok, 1 more question. I've been playing 怪虫戦隊インセクトエンジェルズ, using google translate on my phone lol, and it's hands down the BEST corruption game I've played. It gets nearly every area that I enjoy in this "genre". The official version on DLSite is now 1.2, and I tried to purchase it, but the site won't accept my visa gift card and I don't want to use my actual credit card (plus I don't think it's international-payment ready). My question is, does someone know how to purchase from DLSite legally and somewhat anonymously? If that isn't possible, are there any 1.2 torrents available that you know of?

Update: Was able to successfully purchase by creating a PayPal account, buying points from DLSite, then using those points to buy the game. Success!!! Now if only I could get VNReader to work with game so I don't have to use my phone's google translate app...

Update: Was able to successfully purchase by creating a PayPal account, buying points from DLSite, then using those points to buy the game. Success!!! Now if only I could get VNReader to work with game so I don't have to use my phone's google translate app...

VNR doesn't have RPGMaker MV support (nor will it likely ever), you can however google 'RPGMakerMV Game Hook Patcher' and use that patcher to insert a logger that copies all in-game text into the clipboard automatically. From here, you can use VNR's Text Reader and configure it to translate any text in your clipboard.

This is a rough solution at best, and tends to produce a lot of junk during specific sections (battles and anything that constantly updates the text). But, it the best solution for any sort of RPGMaker MV Hooking I've found and works decently with most MV games, with few exceptions.

Anyone have any idea on how to hook text from SRPG game engine?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1IC7DZ1RrmsclZfZ3lOZlVZNE0 has a great FE style game where women get brainwashed and corrupted by a sexy female general on the enemy side, and I really want to hook the text from those scenes.

It hooks fine on visual novel reader. That being said, this game looks way too complex for me to play without knowing japanese. is there a save file. it's a real shame, because it looks quite fun.

If you want only story, you can easily clear by playing on easy mode then take the creator's cheat sword at the first house on the first map.

It hooks fine on visual novel reader. That being said, this game looks way too complex for me to play without knowing japanese. is there a save file. it's a real shame, because it looks quite fun.
Not for this game. I already tried VNR. Did you get VNR to work on it and hook the text?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13-24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html