Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I have no idea if this is where I should be posting, very new to all of this. I am trying to install and run TS Mahou Shoujo Nao, but I keep getting an insert disc prompt. I have downloaded and extracted the game files, installed the program, and have tried converting the game "file" into an iso. Any ideas? Thanks again. I have attached a picture of my current file structure in the download folder (NOT the programs folder)

Capture.PNG

I'm download 監獄戦艦 PREMIUM BOX but I can't find the English patches for those games. Can anyone upload it here?

I have no idea if this is where I should be posting, very new to all of this. I am trying to install and run TS Mahou Shoujo Nao, but I keep getting an insert disc prompt. I have downloaded and extracted the game files, installed the program, and have tried converting the game "file" into an iso. Any ideas? Thanks again. I have attached a picture of my current file structure in the download folder (NOT the programs folder)

View attachment 16587

maybe, you should use alpha rom to fix this problem about insert disc prompt? Didn't play this game for a long time so I not sure. Oh and for you who very new to this I recommend to download these programs into your computer for you enjoyment in playing eroge including alpha rom for creating virtual rom and locale emulator for playing some games that required playing in japanese locale.If you have problem reading japanese text ,text hooker like ithvnr to copy japanese text in the game to the clipboard making you able to translate them with google translate or anything, and translator program like translation aggregator or google clipboard translator to automatically translate text in your clipboard.

guys its coming in a 2 months

Omg, the artwork is being done by Sian, no wonder i love the character designs. Really the art doesn't even matter too much to me, as i'm just hoping the game will reach the hotness of the first entry in the series because things were starting to get a bit old imo. I like the school theme. Here's hoping that the writing is interesting...

I am having nothing to do about corruption now. Waiting for the new eroge and using doujinshi to keep me dont become too bored and now I am started to bored of those doujinshi that I stored in favourite of exhentai. The thing is, what is your best doujinshi or eromanga that you ever read. For me I can't put anything as the best but my favourites are witch hunter hunt by homura subaru,Harabaku level drain by negai wataru,ikusa otome valkyrie 2 by inoino and saint louise(from seigi no heroine kangoku file vol.14 which features f*cking awesome vampire corruption). These are chosen from my 415 hentais that I stored in my favourites of my account in e-hentai named fooooooooooo.

Reactions: CoreSeeker
I wanted to thank everyone for the help. I still haven't gotten TS Mahou Shoujo Nao to work since it isn't an alphaROM game, but I was able to start playing Tossen3. It's really good, thanks to all in this thread who recommended it previously. And especially deathranger - your torrent link was still up, and for that I'm immensely grateful.

I wanted to thank everyone for the help. I still haven't gotten TS Mahou Shoujo Nao to work since it isn't an alphaROM game, but I was able to start playing Tossen3. It's really good, thanks to all in this thread who recommended it previously. And especially deathranger - your torrent link was still up, and for that I'm immensely grateful.

Just wondering, did you try install by running the file "TS魔法少女なお! .exe" or did you directly run with "Install.exe"?

I ran install.exe, but was unsure of how to proceed from there. Trying to run the executable from the Programs folder gave me the "insert disk" error

Ok, so I'm an idiot... I just had to move the .exe from the download into the program files folder after it was installed. Maybe this helps someone else!

Hi guys,

i am really digging the exstia series from lusterise, so i wanted to know, if there are similar games with the same genres (netorare, magical girls and corrupted transformations) or games who giving of the same vibes?
Thanks!

do you think the next alice soft will have corrution?

I seen some image of Venus blood brave that make me think it will at least have a little corruption in a way i like :)

Their games don't have much in the way of ntr, it's mostly magical girls vs monsters and all that.
It's so weird steam is allowing those games, even if censored, personally i would still buy them on dlsite or dmm since i have real life friends on steam and i'd rather keep certain passions for myself lol
I also hope they won't attract the attention of a certain kind of press...

Hi guys,

i am really digging the exstia series from lusterise, so i wanted to know, if there are similar games with the same genres (netorare, magical girls and corrupted transformations) or games who giving of the same vibes?
Thanks!

Welcome....another member of the genre...

anyhow, I would recommend TS Mahou Shojou Nao, and a lot of the old MAIKA heroine game (Justice Blade 1,3, Zero, Patreisser,) Heat-Soft's Tossen 3, Lusterise's own Prism Saber (2011) for your evil costume heroine fix...etc.

You can get some idea of some of the scenario in these game from my post on page 102 last year unless you REALLY don't want to be spoiled.

Keep in mind that these games are a couple of years old and finding torrents or downloads may be hard or next to impossible.

Reactions: Arm90
Just got back from Japan to find those VB keychains and failed miserably... :chuuni_reality:
At least there are some good news when I opened this thread , since there seems to be a few upcoming corruption games... (and also deathranger spawning after such a long time)
So , are there any new uploaded corruption games?

Their games don't have much in the way of ntr, it's mostly magical girls vs monsters and all that.
It's so weird steam is allowing those games, even if censored, personally i would still buy them on dlsite or dmm since i have real life friends on steam and i'd rather keep certain passions for myself lol
I also hope they won't attract the attention of a certain kind of press...

I totally get you, but for me is maybe even worse since about half of the friends are family, or are close to my family, anyway if they see it.....i can already see them not letting me hold the babies T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM