Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Looking at the teaser site, there is a chance this game will have brainwashing/corruption http://pin-point.sakura.ne.jp/28_emfc/index.html

It does seem like it will have mind control, not sure about corruption. Also, I really don't like the design of the villain. Why is the fat old guy design so popular? I feel like its mocking the audience.

On the other note, is there any characters type you guys wish to see more in corruption stories? I, for once, feel like the "soft-spoken little sister who is also brocon" type has a lot of potential but I don't them in any stories I've experienced.

Hopefully it'll have corruption, otherwise I'll be disappoint.

In other news, I know it's not a game but anyone know where this is from?

Link

AFTER MONTHS WITH NO CORRUPTION GAMES !!!!
I'M REVIVED !!
UNLIMITED POWER!!!

:chuuni_kraken:

Hopefully it'll have corruption, otherwise I'll be disappoint.

In other news, I know it's not a game but anyone know where this is from?

Link

That image is an original character from this artist https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3107 from some kind of yugioh story

For some reason, he took down all images related to it from his site and pixiv a few years ago. I've attached all the other images i have of her pre and post corruption, i hope you enjoy them

Attachments

• 1328453497339.jpg
    1328453497339.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 1328453541188.jpg
    1328453541188.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 1328453717727.jpg
    1328453717727.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 1328460102594.jpg
    1328460102594.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 1328460291021.jpg
    1328460291021.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 164
Looking at the teaser site, there is a chance this game will have brainwashing/corruption http://pin-point.sakura.ne.jp/28_emfc/index.html

Oh , I didn't notice this post before , but the artist for the game is Satou Kuuki...
Having satou kuuki as an artist for a non-corruption game would be like having Chuck Norris act in a non-action movie...
It might work , but it feels wrong...
So I think there would be corruption in it...

Oh , I didn't notice this post before , but the artist for the game is Satou Kuuki...
Having satou kuuki as an artist for a non-corruption game would be like having Chuck Norris act in a non-action movie...
It might work , but it feels wrong...
So I think there would be corruption in it...

lol that sounds like they are corrupting an innocent artist, speaking of corrupting artist wich ones come to mind you know that draw nice but are mostly vanilla? the kind you want to see go to the dark side, for me it would be DISTANCE or homunculus, there are others but those 2 just popped into my head.

That image is an original character from this artist https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3107 from some kind of yugioh story

For some reason, he took down all images related to it from his site and pixiv a few years ago. I've attached all the other images i have of her pre and post corruption, i hope you enjoy them

Knew I could count on you, C-Fan. Came across the image a couple days back and recognized it, but didn't remember where from. It was driving me crazy. Finally, I am at peace again, so thanks for that.

Sooo the 6. side episode of exstia 2 is now released and its already in the vip content of mikocon. Maybe we will get it too in the next few days.

The circle あ makes corruption games and a few of their are games on this site. After playing them, they aren't bad for people who really like ahegao and mind-break tags. I don't if it is just me, even though their art is steadily getting better and isn't the highest of quality, I find their works highly enticing. I hope the games that are not on this site make it on here someday.

The circle あ makes corruption games and a few of their are games on this site. After playing them, they aren't bad for people who really like ahegao and mind-break tags. I don't if it is just me, even though their art is steadily getting better and isn't the highest of quality, I find their works highly enticing. I hope the games that are not on this site make it on here someday.

I don't remember playing a game from this circle. They have a website or is on dlsite?

I don't remember playing a game from this circle. They have a website or is on dlsite?

Yeah, http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG09454.html and they also have their website http://rinrin.saiin.net/~babel/. To be honest, the art isn't Lilith quality or anything, but as someone who really likes mind-break, ahegao, brainwashing, gradual corruption, the games just do it for me. The dialog is basic enough for a text-hooker and bing/google translate to get everything right. Furthermore, usually, you can change the names of the MC and the other characters.

Quick question, in the new inyouchuu is it normal that we only see Mikoto's face in her first scene with the bad guy? i am skiping through the game and thought it was weird we didn't see what the guy was doing to her (i imagine he was fingering her or something).

Quick question, in the new inyouchuu is it normal that we only see Mikoto's face in her first scene with the bad guy? i am skiping through the game and thought it was weird we didn't see what the guy was doing to her (i imagine he was fingering her or something).

I imagine you are talking about the first bad route you can encounter? He is basically acting full vanilla to trick her so he starts by massaging her, then kissing etc.

http://ninetail.tk/td14/pages/character/main/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If this turns out not to be a corruption game I'm gonna cry so bad...
:chuuni_reality:

P.S.
I'm trying to avoid spoiler so I didn't explore the website to much , therefore I might miss something XD

Anoter vb THAT GREAT even if it not corruption a will check every think but generaly they alternate betwew corruption and not

A read little everyvere for now it not realy explicit say what will be the objectif of the game or i don't read well but it probaly a pregant game like gaia but it not say for now i think i will have anser the day of the opening is out

and don't forget they can lied for make a surprise like vb hypno that have corruption but it was no say and like discovery in game
But still it will probaly be not corruption since ragnarok was one they alterane with pregency but can make a total new one like have both preg and corru or have you be the good guy and make you save corrupt girl by have sex with her for save her(lol they will not do that (probaly)

I read a little more and if i understand well you are good guy thas demoniac power to win against demon by use girl for have infantrie but i don't understant so well japaness

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Anoter vb THAT GREAT even if it not corruption a will check every think but generaly they alternate betwew corruption and not

A read little everyvere for now it not realy explicit say what will be the objectif of the game or i don't read well but it probaly a pregant game like gaia but it not say for now i think i will have anser the day of the opening is out

and don't forget they can lied for make a surprise like vb hypno that have corruption but it was no say and like discovery in game
But still it will probaly be not corruption since ragnarok was one they alterane with pregency but can make a total new one like have both preg and corru or have you be the good guy and make you save corrupt girl by have sex with her for save her(lol they will not do that (probaly)

I read a little more and if i understand well you are good guy thas demoniac power to win against demon by use girl for have infantrie but i don't understant so well japaness

The game banner turned out to be monster impregnation game...
I would still play it since it's VB, but...

brb crying ..

:chuuni_reality:

Personaly i think sooner they out this game sooner they out the next that will hopely be a corruption maybe the next one one will be in February or december

When I finished exs-tiaA ,I am started to ship Geneval and yuri sensei.I think there should be some alternate world where Geneval was a good guy because I think Geneval should be handsome when he was younger and also, he is wise. If he was a good guy, he should be helping exstia together with yuri and become strongest scientist duo yeah!

Hey do you know some good corruption game (every thing possible) just one condition need have a full translation in English or be native English. You can give everything to rpg game to full game just don't give text game. Even if it very old.

Thank for aserw

Hey do you know some good corruption game (every thing possible) just one condition need have a full translation in English or be native English. You can give everything to rpg game to full game just don't give text game. Even if it very old.

Thank for aserw

Well, Beat Blades Haruka has corruption endings and they are quite good (The actually corruption route is disappointing, though). It has english translation. I don't think there any other corruption VN in English (Funny how so many nukiges have been translated and not a single one has turn-evil corruption).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]