Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

to "skip" the annoying fight sections (if those are still there) just save before them, lose on purpose, get then load back and it should give you a choice for the outcome

Wow thanks for the tip xD, i remember i was playing the first game way back when it was released, but stoped because of a bug and never continued it, so i haven't really played the 2 previous games, can i play this without missing any important details?

I actually don't know how much this game relies on the others but as long as you have a general idea of the plot you shouldn't have any problem.

Hmmm... I thought Exstia series gameplay is quite straight forward... I recall the old series has like monster endings ( losing all battles to the same monster again and again ), bad ending ( losing 2 out of 3 or 1 out of 2 battles to each monsters ), normal ending (losing 1 out of 2/3 battles to each monster ) and good ending ( never lose any battles ). Is it so different from the older series?

It works exactly like that, and just like in the previous games you trigger the corruption route (aka what we're all here for) by losing every fight you can without getting a game over.

The plot doesn't really rely on previous games too much. The first two heroines get shipped off super early and they explain that the new heroine was once a badguy in a previous game. The villain for this game is also the villain from the first game but resurrected with a bunch of robot bits. That's all the context you really need

If you want to skip all unwanted scene, you can download savefile from http://sagaoz.net/savedata/

And, again Exstia is the best from 3 games released this month. Zion corruption scene is always too short and Valkyria scene is always too extreme.

Hi,

so ehm this will be my first post here. So far my activity was solely in the ntr thread and if i could purchase the game i originally wanted that would still be the case. But i couldn't and i had still the money so i decided to give the new Exstia a shot.

And so far, even if it is the 3rd entry, its damn good and thankfully so straight forward that i understand almost everything. The combination of corruption and ntr elements are great. And these transformations are awesome! I always loved that kind of thing. From the warrior of justice to the horny sexdemon or the cute girl next door evolving to a sex addicted gyaru. Damn. I think i will buy the other entries and hope thats not all.

Once again, exstia series never fail to delivers! we got our double corruption scene that we did not get during exstia 2 (although with different heroines). And daaaamnnn! loli sensei is so hot in her corrupted form<3 gosh! and azarin sure did very well in this installment, i didnt like her that much in the previous installment compared to the other 2 heroines but i take back my complaints now! Well done indeed! I hope lusterise doesn't stop here!

Anyone know how to check the sales and ranking of eroge? If it sells well i think we might get to see the 4th installment soon enough

Once again, exstia series never fail to delivers! we got our double corruption scene that we did not get during exstia 2 (although with different heroines). And daaaamnnn! loli sensei is so hot in her corrupted form<3 gosh! and azarin sure did very well in this installment, i didnt like her that much in the previous installment compared to the other 2 heroines but i take back my complaints now! Well done indeed! I hope lusterise doesn't stop here!

Anyone know how to check the sales and ranking of eroge? If it sells well i think we might get to see the 4th installment soon enough

I like the gothic loli clothing in previous Exstia. This one not so much. Besides that, this one lack the so called good ending if you win all without losing. Now, I am waiting for the Touchable's side story to be released. This will be my shiny wild pokemon :) Too rare to find compared to Exstia now. :whistle:

I just got 100% on EXSTIA 3. OMFG loli corruption. The animated transformation scenes are better than ever before. I'm loving the sinister smirk the teacher gives when she transforms in corruption mode.

Not only that we got to double corrupt, which I found very oddly missing in the second game. Very VERY good game.

Based from the ecstatic reviews here of Exs-Tia A, I'm kicking myself for not downloading it yesterday even though I had so many hours of free time. God damn priorities, I'm playing it tonight.

Wohooo.... 3 corruption games all within a day. Just to compile the list :
(1) Majou Shoujo Miharu - Ishukan Jutai * Eikyuu Loop - From ZION ; Around 3 corruption scenes ; pretty nice
(2) Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne ~Akuin Akka~ - From Valkyria (or Odin-Soft) ; Again around 3-4 corruption scenes; ok
(3) Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A - From LUSTIRISE ; Top Notch Corruption quality game. Must own for any Akuochi fan

Also found one game - ChronoBox - in the Corruption tag list of VNDB(https://vndb.org/g1199?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1199;m=0;o=d;s=rel) . Looks to be a bit more on the gore side. So awaiting feedback before I start this. Any feedback on this game would be appreciated.

Finally a storm of corruption games after a disappointing last 6 months.

Wohooo.... 3 corruption games all within a day. Just to compile the list :
(1) Majou Shoujo Miharu - Ishukan Jutai * Eikyuu Loop - From ZION ; Around 3 corruption scenes ; pretty nice
(2) Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne ~Akuin Akka~ - From Valkyria (or Odin-Soft) ; Again around 3-4 corruption scenes; ok
(3) Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A - From LUSTIRISE ; Top Notch Corruption quality game. Must own for any Akuochi fan

Also found one game - ChronoBox - in the Corruption tag list of VNDB(https://vndb.org/g1199?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1199;m=0;o=d;s=rel) . Looks to be a bit more on the gore side. So awaiting feedback before I start this. Any feedback on this game would be appreciated.

Finally a storm of corruption games after a disappointing last 6 months.

Looking at the sample that game seens like a mix of mistery and terror, maybe even a little of crime drama, not sure how much corruption it has but if you played things like Chaos Head and Steins Gate, or maybe even Euphoria this may be to your liking, if someone plays it can you make and small sumary of what the plot is about?

Any1 knows why can't I start Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A using locale emulator? It used to work fine for Exstia 1 and 2. But now some error pops up regarding sav00?

Yes, there are 2 ways i know to check the sales. The first one is only the sales of getchu. They making a ranking based on sales every month and also a complete list once per year. You need to wait until May is over, to get the newest ranking and there are no real numbers to compare -> http://www.getchu.com/pc/salesranking201704.html

You can check the total sales on this site -> http://blog.livedoor.jp/twode_perf/archives/70299810.html (thats for march, which is the last entry). Its not up to date and you need sometimes wait 2 months or longer before getting your sales. Also i dont know how these points works (i heard that 1 point are 23 copies or something) but you can at least compare the numbers here. Problem is, they only showing the top 15 so fetish nukige may not be in the list.

Btw. Exstia 2 ranked 8 on getchu and 7 on the blog at its release month.

I hope that i was able to help you a little.

Last edited:
Anyone else having messed up text on Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A? I went through all the text options in the settings.exe and all i get is @ symbols and repeated english letters; yet i have my region set to Japan wiht Japanese text. This is the first h-game i've ever had this problem with...

the game runs fine for me, maybe try checking if you have some windows updates to install, that may change it.
Otherwise try running the game with a locale emulatore like NTLEAS.

Try changing everything including display language, locale, format and location to Japan. If it doesn't work, try uninstall and reinstall again from Japanese environment ( not English). Finally, if it fail again, redownload from another source.

You know, an interesting idea just came into me. I wonder if there's any series that has used it yet, if it does, please tell. Basically, in all of the corruption games I have played that have one of the old heroines being evil at the beginning of the sequel, the new girl always know it from the start. I kinda want to see a game that have new girl not knowing that her senior and the one she admires has been corrupted.

You know, an interesting idea just came into me. I wonder if there's any series that has used it yet, if it does, please tell. Basically, in all of the corruption games I have played that have one of the old heroines being evil at the beginning of the sequel, the new girl always know it from the start. I kinda want to see a game that have new girl not knowing that her senior and the one she admires has been corrupted.

I think these ideas had been explored in doujins and manga but not yet in game.

If I'm not mistaken, the maika magical girl sequel has the loli pink haired girl looking up to the initial heroine as a role model. But the initial heroine is corrupted already without her knowing. I might be wrong. Been a while.

I forgot what the game is called. But maika only has a handful of games that could possibly fit that category.

If I'm not mistaken, the maika magical girl sequel has the loli pink haired girl looking up to the initial heroine as a role model. But the initial heroine is corrupted already without her knowing. I might be wrong. Been a while.

I forgot what the game is called. But maika only has a handful of games that could possibly fit that category.

It's possible you're talking about Sailor Knight 2. If so, the pink one already know her role model is evil from the start. She still looks up to her senior old good self, though, which leads to some good corruption scenes later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]